Reviews for Round and around
tukct81 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
You have to continue this! Awesome story.
Poison and Despair chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Please!PLEASE! Make a continuation... Where Elena finds a way to get revenge on Rebekah, even if what she did was to get even with Elena for stabbing her in the back, I would really like to see she doin'g something... Like, getting her where it hurt the most, like making some kind of deal with Klaus that would really hurt her, or even seducing him or her other brother, Kol... I don't know, something... I really need and want to see a continuation of this fic...

You did a pretty awesome job with this fic, so much that I had tears of anger on my eyes reading the last part, like I was felling what she was felling, even if I had neve experienced something like that (and even, I'm most of the time hoping something like that would happen to Elena, so she would see what she was losing and everything else...)

Great work..

Love,

Stephanie.

ps: I don't speak or write fluently in English, so i'm really sorry by my grammatical mistakes.
HeartBreakMystique chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
It was really good XD
LiveBreatheVampires chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow this is great! Youre a great writer!
PrincyJessie chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
oooh I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
SpaceDementia49 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Loved it! I hope you plan on writing more . :)
deirdre9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
can we have another chapter? please? it was fabulous!
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was great! I like it a lot :)
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I really hope it happens something like that on the show, because Damon just needs to move on - so Elena finally gets it.

Really good work - I liked it a lot!