Reviews for Alright, Evans?
Kerd151 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aw this was so beautiful. I love Lily and you portray her so well; she's just how I'd imagine her to be. Such an incredible story, I mean, Lily is just incredible isn't she. That she gives up her life for her son and therefore protects him is just so brave of her and amazing. Lily and James are such true Gryffindors. I think you got the characterisation perfect for everyone here. I like the part with Sirius, how guilty he feels and how he feels like he's just like the rest of his family. He is very immature but I think this was a sort of turning point for him as a character as he begins to realise the consequences his actions can have on others. I think you captured that well here, how his guilt has made him more mature. The part where she dreams about Remus as a werewolf is good too, I can imagine she would feel guilty about that because she's such good friends with him but of course she would feel a bit scared, she's only human after all and it doesn't make her a bad person. It's rather sad her meeting with Severous as a death eater, it's just proof of how far apart they are at that point. I like how you describe him as trying to hide his emotions as he really is like that. Anyway, your fics are wonderful!
iambookworm chapter 1 . 2/6/2012