Reviews for Counted Among the Traitors
Rookblonkorules chapter 21 . 7/15
I love this! I can get worked up when I read, so I can't even begin to describe how very angry I got over all the things Gilfrey pinned on Edmund. A snake indeed! You've created a great villain here. If he weren't dead, I'd have wanted to see a sequel where he comes back for revenge or something.
I'm glad everything is back to normal for the Pevensies now and I loved how Edmund kept his faith in Aslan through the whole ordeal.
Calculate Freedom chapter 6 . 6/4
It's Gilfrey! I know it is, the little lying guuhuggnh... I don't know! URGH! I hate him!
Really good story, but I can't handle this! PETER! BELIEVE IN EDMUND, DAMNIT! Phew, okay. Rant over.
Freaking Gilfrey.
1monster2 chapter 21 . 6/3
Hey!
I'm pretty sure I reviewed this story a long time ago (like, as in when you first published it), but I honestly can't get enough of this story! :) Basically, whenever I start reading Narnia fanfiction again, this story is a required reading for me, given how much I love Edmund (heh heh...) and how absolutely amazing this story is! :)
Well, it's almost midnight out here, so I should probably sign off...just wanted to thank you for such an AMAZING story! :) You're the best!
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 5/27
love Edmund and peter so cant wait to read
All4Aslan chapter 21 . 5/5
Wow! This story is wonderful! I love Ed's moment of temptation on the cliff with the hag, and I was afraid at first he would choose Peter over Aslan. I'm very glad Susan killed the Snake. I wouldn't be comfortable with him still about. I love that Edmund offered to go with him to save Lucy. And I love that you snuck some Bible verses into what Aslan said to Edmund in Chapter 11. Really, I love everything about the story! And I love Ariel_of_Narnia's trailer! It really captured the emotion and everything of the story. I just love it! If you can, pass the message on to Ariel_of_Narnia. Pleeease?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!
May Aslan Bless You,
All4Aslan
Awesome!
Love Edmund's faithfulness to Aslan! And Lucy's trust in Him and him.
JubileeKnight chapter 21 . 4/10
Having read and favorited a bunch of your stories, I'm trying to go back and review when I'm actually logged in to do so.

I didn't entirely expect to like this story. I'm wary about fanfic that seems to manufacture conflict between characters unnecessarily, especially characters as close as the Pevensies. That said, you didn't do that AT ALL. The plotting was done very skillfully. You left enough hints to pick certain things out while still leaving more to be revealed, and you gave good reason for everything that happened. I loved it.

Things I particularly loved, in no particular order:

The litany, as I mentioned in my review of At the Sound of His Roar.

Cerise's subplot, sad as it was.

Aslan's meeting with Edmund.

Everything about the quest for the fruit, especially Edmund's choice.

King Lune.

Peter's nightmares, as horrifying as they were, because they were heart-wrenchingly done.

The Gentle Queen is neither King, nor man, nor beast.

The source of Edmund's title as Count of the Western March.
Jammeke chapter 21 . 2/8
What an amazing story. I love the plot, your characterization, and writing style, and I *loved* that Susan shot the bastard in the end because women had not been specified in the oath. Brilliant! :)
RAB Crookshanks chapter 18 . 2/4
*hiss and cringes* Don't you dare slander Aslan, Gil!

Nice job describing everything. Poor Peter. At least he's getting better.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 15 . 2/4
I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE WAS A ROTTEN TRAITOR!
Let Gil rot with the Witch.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 4 . 2/3
That's not creepy at all.

You are the new Shakespeare. I like it. :)
RAB Crookshanks chapter 2 . 2/3
I haven't even read this all yet, but something seems fishy about that story. And about Gil.
emeraldz23 chapter 21 . 12/22/2015
Omg this story is just... Wow ok mind blown. Edmund omg all those things he had to get through... The hag at the mountain... That scene there was just heartbreaking. Banishment? Pete would never do that to his little eddy. Most of my instincts are right but I never seem to listen to it and the here Edmund who always trusts his. I never trusted Gil. He just seemed so... Suspicious. I mean like how nice can a guy be? And what the heck was he doing in the pevensie's PRIVATE eating area thing?

U know I'm just gonna stop asking questions and listing all my favourite parts because then this would be a very VERY long review all o can say is wow and that I had butterflies in my stomach in all those Edmund angsty bits. Edmund has always been my favourite and always will be :)
Eosneve chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
I've just joined and I'm finally able to review this amazing story. I can't find the words to tell you how much I love it and I admire you. I've read it three time and it's always fantastic. Edmund is my favourite character and you've really done an excellent job showing his faith in Aslan, his loyalty to Peter (by the way, i adore brotherfic) and Narnia, his justice (understanding and forgiving Oreius). Thank you so much!
helloyesimhere chapter 21 . 10/31/2015
This was an amazing story. I loved all the trials that Wdmund had to go through, only conquering them because of his trust in Aslan.