Reviews for Counted Among the Traitors
PSW chapter 21 . 2/1
So, this is really after the fact, I know, but o just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this. I especially think you wrote Asian very well here...

Thanks so much for your work on this (years ago though it may be... :-).
Firelily10 chapter 11 . 1/17
First of all, absolutely love this story and I can’t wait to finish! Lovely use of allusions, both Biblical and *woot woot* Shakespearean! I just read Isaiah 41: 9-13 and you’re right, it fits so perfectly! I also suggest reading Isaiah 40:29-31. It popped into my head as soon as I read Aslan’s reference. I used to sing Isaiah 40 as part of a worship song as a child in chapel, and I remembered it and it fit almost as perfectly as Isaiah 41! It reads: “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Just thought I’d share that with you. Keep up the good work!
helloyesimhere chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
I just. This story is stupendous. I love the way you portray the characters, their struggles are written sublimely. My favorite chapters are 14 and 15, and I have re-read this story multiple times- sometimes only those two chapters, sometiems part, sometimes the whole story- because of the way you wonderfully portray the struggles that the Pevensies face.

I especially admire the way you write Edmund's struggle with the Hag, and also your consistent portrayal of Aslan. It's consistent with what we see in the books, and, I don't know, something about it just draws me in.

This story is amazing, stupendous, wonderful- I cannot find the words to describe it. And you are an amazing author to have written this.
whatswiththemustache chapter 21 . 12/12/2016
Aaaaand the end. That was quick, but only because I raced through this story so fast. Honestly, though, this was AMAZING. Ugh, I loved it. Certainly the best Narnia story that I've read on this site, anyway. So intense! And so well written! And your characterizations were practically perfect! (i can only deal out one tiny criticism, and say that I wasn't 100% sold on Susan's behavior. But, I'm one of those 'Susan didn't forget' people, so, y'know. I was maybe 85% sold. But I just didn't think Susan wouldn't have thought even once to call for Aslan..anyway.) Heh, back to compliments. This story was so good. Excellent idea, excellently executed, and especially ESPECIALLY the first few chapters ...so gloriously angsty. So good. But yeah. This was terrific! I loved every moment of this exciting tale. Thank you so much for sharing.
whatswiththemustache chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
GILFREY. You utter snake. And Lucy! Omgosh this is so instense! Love this story, holy crap.
whatswiththemustache chapter 21 . 12/12/2016
whatswiththemustache chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
whatswiththemustache chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
IVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND IM GOING TO KEEP SAYING IT THIS STORY IS KILLING ME ITS SO GOOD IM DYING DEAD ACKKKK
whatswiththemustache chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
ITS YOU GILFREY ITS YOU THIS IS ALL YOU UGH THIS IS SO (i can't even this story is incredible and heartbreaking and just...just...i cant)
whatswiththemustache chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
THIS IS MURDEROUS OHMYGOD WHAT HOW WHY EDMUND JKFDLDKEJWLZECJ NO THIS ISN'T FAIR (this story is brilliant)
whatswiththemustache chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
This is so good! I especially like that there's more than one problem here. in a lot of stories, things tend to focus down on just one issue (read: Edmund angst) . But here, there's stuff going on with Peter, other stuff with armies and diplomatic things...I don't know. this story just feels really well propotioned. Excellently done.
whatswiththemustache chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
Umkay, welp now I'm just...confused. Lots of things happening at the same time, though, which I LOVE! Your plot seems really really good. Also, I love the dialogue. Excellently written. This is a really intriguing story so far! I love it.
whatswiththemustache chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
*manipulation *kind *Peter *yikes the typos in that comment *dies*
whatswiththemustache chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Gah! This is really really good, and also...really rather frustrating. But first off, I really enjoy your style of writing! Things just flow along really nicely. It's excellent. Very well paced. But other than that... treachery! I suspect! Gilfrey, for sure, just because...suspicious. I get the feeling that he's not going to be quite so pleasant for very long. I'm also sort of doubting that the story about Peter and the giants is even true. Peter couldn't remember any of it? Hmm...I watches that video trailer for this fix (which was brilliant!) and it made me think of all the Merlin similarities...and it comes to mind that the current situation in this chapter mind of resembles that of Agravaine with Arthur...it's maipulation! And Gilfrey is doing something to Arthur to make him so snappish! And..well as of yet, I have no clue how the thing with the Dwarves ties in to all that. But, you really have me interested! I'm really enjoying this story so far.
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Oh, this was legit. Excellent! And poor Edmund...seriously, that was some seriously subtle, well-aimed angst. I love it. Peter was a douche in this, but I suspect that there's more to this story... well there must be, considering what a great start this was. Reading on!