Reviews for Scarred Demons
libbyluvs chapter 1 . 7/23
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Razell chapter 1 . 7/21
I like it. I had Idate appear briefly in one of my stories, but there wasn't any real depth to it, he just delivered a message and thanked someone for avenging his brother (Ibiki had been murdered earlier).

It is bad to punish a twelve year old like that for a stupid mistake he was manipulated into making. Kids that age really don't know (usually) what they're doing and the consequences of their actions. I had no idea how much Ibiki had suffered, I knew he was tortured, but the lengths to which people will go to get information. The sad thing is, it really does happen. But he never broke.

It was interesting. They had so much pain between them, so much time lost, but they still care for one another, even if Ibiki can't really show it right now. Idate now knows how much his mistake cost his big brother, and it's both filled him with guilt and increased his concern, respect and love for his brother. Ibiki admitting that Idate wasn't really at fault, and that he had been too harsh, was probably much harder than telling him of his torture. He's not an emotional man. Right now he can only bring himself to sit and talk with his brother, hopefully their relationship will improve as they spend time together.

Great story about a very underused character.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Woah thanks for posting this i really like Idate but there's hardly any fanfiction about him
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Too much hurt. Too much hurt. MY HEART HURTS AND AHSDKASHGD!

I thought I was the only one who loved Idate but I see he has other fans. This one was the only one I'm reading because the others didn't attract my attention with the summary., but really all I wanted was a Ibiki and Idate bro fic and this was the only one.

Like seriously, how do people not just want to smash them together and scream 'APOLOGIZE AND HUG DAMMIT' to them? Because I do. A lot. (Even though with Ibiki that will NEVER happen, pfft)

But really, great job! This fic was awesome. 8D
Tigerwoman188 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was great story of them fixing their past and Idate walking out like a real man.
90bonfire chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
wow I'm so glad someone did a story on this i thought it was such an intresting storyline that was just used to fill some space and never got resolved which was so wearid for ashow thats so into the bonds people share. but anyway yeah this was a great way to finally give these two a bit more depth very smart of you
Lexi ann fox chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ohhh wow...painfully sad and yet awesome...bravo..also...i am your first review!