Reviews for Scarred Demons
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Woah thanks for posting this i really like Idate but there's hardly any fanfiction about him
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Too much hurt. Too much hurt. MY HEART HURTS AND AHSDKASHGD!

I thought I was the only one who loved Idate but I see he has other fans. This one was the only one I'm reading because the others didn't attract my attention with the summary., but really all I wanted was a Ibiki and Idate bro fic and this was the only one.

Like seriously, how do people not just want to smash them together and scream 'APOLOGIZE AND HUG DAMMIT' to them? Because I do. A lot. (Even though with Ibiki that will NEVER happen, pfft)

But really, great job! This fic was awesome. 8D
Tigerwoman188 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was great story of them fixing their past and Idate walking out like a real man.
90bonfire chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
wow I'm so glad someone did a story on this i thought it was such an intresting storyline that was just used to fill some space and never got resolved which was so wearid for ashow thats so into the bonds people share. but anyway yeah this was a great way to finally give these two a bit more depth very smart of you
Lexi ann fox chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ohhh wow...painfully sad and yet awesome...bravo..also...i am your first review!