Reviews for Reasons To Love You
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Cute!

Well done!
The Cuteness chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Oh wow I'm loving all the moments with my fav pairings. Would definitely like to see more Klonnie because I can never get enough of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
i love this story please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was roo good to leave it here! Please more!
charrrmed chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
"They had all learned to fear Kol over the years, even before they were made into vampires. Finn had killed many. His rage was violent and explosive, but Kol's was a quieter anger. He would leave you alive, yes, but without a reason to live and like the clever man he was, he would have you convinced you were indebted to him for showing you mercy."

Lol the show's failure. I still don't know why Klaus was so afraid of Kol. When Kol got out of the coffin, he wanted to go for a brewski.

Oh Klaus. He should just give up. He doesn't have presence anymore.

I love how they kept referring to Elena as "the doppelgänger." That made me want to laugh. And Elena making out with the Ripper...she would. Bonus if they were making out next to his list of victims.

I liked this story. Not as scary as I thought, considering my feelings on most of the characters. Although I'm surprised Bonnie let Klaus touch her for as long as she did. The creep.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
plz plz update..
so cruel of u to have leave it half way.
the flawless bitch chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Aww I really enjoyed this! Your a very good writer! Lol at Damon wanting Bonnie to sleep with Stefan. Loved Kol/Bonnie and the klaus triangle. Thanks for wrting this! :)
DivinelyMyself chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
OMG. I love it ! I Can't wait for more, so well written !
randomlittleme chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Love love Bonnie and this story! A definite fave!:D
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really love protective Damon over our little Bonnie. Also I've become a hard core Kol/Bonnie fan and would love to see where this goes. So please continue.

P.S. Love the added house obsession with Klaus, kinda like Damon's obsession with his rug.
toddntan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Darling, Please enable your anonymous reviews, yeah... Your story would have so many more reviews if you did. I literally had to log in to tell you how esqusite this is. It would such a shame not to continue with this story when its so damn enjoyable.

I love Finn and Kol's personalities, perhaps to much based on this fic! Finn is the barbarian, tough fighter and Kol is the thinker, the silent sociopath... I like you descriptions because it highlights the differences between Kol and Klaus... People think Klaus is a sociopath but he is not... he isnt charming but prone to tantrums, lol... as we have seen in the show... LOL

Anyway, i love this. I like that Kol has taken an interest in Bonnie. I mean she's a powerful Bennett who all but resurrected their mother. Id anything they would be grateful. I wouldn't mind if this turned into a Finn/Bonnie/Kol fic... Cause Finn's temper would be explosive with Bonnie's fierceness and Kol would be her intellectual equal.

PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS A MULTI-CHAPTER!
23bNrAuLcEaYs chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
OH MY GODD! Amazing! Absolutely fantastic! I love the way you wrote the characters and their feelings/actions whatever it all seemed so real! If only this were an actual episode! I love that kol and Bonnie haven't even had a scene at all! Or even heard of each other and there are these stories, which now I love them together! Haha and especially this story having kol, klaus and kinda Damon, love ittt! :) I do hope you wish to make this into a multichapter story, even just 2/3 more PLEASEEE haha :)
artemis-golden-arrow chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I loved this! Are you planning to continue it? And my favorite line? "He didn't want to risk their fight messing up the house." lmao. I hope you write more, I'd like to see Bonnie's reaction to more of Kol's attention!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
OMG. OMG. OMG - this is awesome story! So enjoyed the way you've written the characters - can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon, pretty please!
saki84 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really hope you're going to continue with this story!

Love it