Reviews for Wrong Turn
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
irismay42 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
I honestly think losing Ben had more of an impact on Dean than losing Emma. She was never really his 'child', and even though Ben wasn't his son genetically speaking, for all intents and purposes, Dean was Ben's 'dad' for a whole year, whereas he only met Emma for five minutes.
irismay42 chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
It would be interesting to know whether Dean views himself much differently to Emma. Does he thinks he's a monster who fathered a monster? I hope not. But he's always seemed to have quite a low opinion of himself, and I don't see that getting better any time soon.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Noelani618 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I'm sitting here trying to think how to respond other then with tears and not coming up with much. Again, you just knocked it out of the park!

How you've managed to capture everything Jensen shows us Dean feels and put it into words continues to amaze me. Because this...this is true. And sums up the reason I love Dean Winchester so very much. Cause even when he's buried his feelings so deep he can still man up and take responsibility for inadvertently spawning a monster baby.

As for Emma, poor Emma was really only 3 days old and brainwashed by the upper management of the Amazons. / She didn't stand a chance either and I hold to to the tiny hope that Dean may have reached her in the slightest manner before Sam killed her.

Lol, so it seems I wasn't at such a loss for words after all. :')
Noelani618 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
*sniffles* Gah! Dean/Jensen and you are killing me!

These two lines really resonate for me:

"I do my job.

What else do they want?"

I can literally see and hear Dean wondering this, like the end scene of "My Bloody Valentine" to the heavens. *cries*

Actually the whole thing is just like a punch in the gut because all of it, it just...yeah, I don't have words. You summed up so well how Jensen can project all of this because there is not a word you wrote I can dispute as something Dean has not felt or thought. And that is a credit to him as an actor bringing his character to life and to you for being able to put it all into words.

Powerful stuff. Well done BJ! :)
sylia91 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I think Dean was willing to give Emma a chance to live especially since she had not killed yet. He had done the same for Amy's son. Dean is very fair that way but firm as well. You kill humans and if you seem a danger to do it again he will take you out. Many commented how the Winchesters were hypocrites for not taking out the couple that were witches, well they would have if they could have. Considering the husband easily disabled a leviathin that they couldn't even slow down, they were out of their league and knew it. Knowing Dean he even had hope that out of anyone out there he was best equipped to raise Emma. He raised Sam and John's edict of take care of Sam or take Sam out would have unenviably put him in a position of having experienced all of this before. Unfortunately Emma chose wrong and thankfully Sam took care of it so Dean didn't have to. Dean never even hinted that he didn't agree with that action.
irismay42 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Dean was definitely willing to do what needed to be done when it came to dealing with Emma. I'm just kinda glad Sam got there first.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
great. i unfortunately did not watch this episode...because of the reverse situation earlier this season...
irismay42 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Loved that 'Sam begs me not to die...' line. I wonder if that's all that's keeping Dean going at this point?
Hundley chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I don't think Dean really wanted to know Emma. I think he's too far down right now to want to include anyone in his life except Sam. When I read Cpt. 2, it reminded me of one of my very favorite things about Dean...and that is when he's standing by himself staring at nothing, usually waiting for Sam. (Like when he was waiting for Sam to come out of Dr. Ellicot's office in Asylum and, most recently, in Mr. Plucky's at the end when he's waiting for Sam to show up all glittered up...) I find that Dean very scary, because he is so completely steely quiet and looks very, very lethal. He looks like he is ready to strike out at...something.

Good job, bjxmas. I always love your long stories, but life gets in the way of some things, doesn't it.
ucat42 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I really think Dean would love this girl to grab him and call him dad...

The shock on his face when Sam shot her. I was kinda surprised Sam didn't really hesitate, it almost seemed cold, at first.

But of course, he was just 'doing the job'.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Always interesting to read your/Dean's thoughts.

I'll admit I've only seen the last 10 mins of the show, but knowing the girl would have to die, I wondered if it would be Dean or Sam that killed her.

I do wonder if the reason Sam was so upset at the end is because he is afraid of losing Dean and yet Dean has the same fear, Sam just doesn't realize it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

Take care.