Reviews for Wrong Turn
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Very good story.
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Okay, seriously, how did you say everything I felt Dean was thinking in so few words? Brilliant tag to the episode! You captured just about everything about the situation and how despite her being an Amazon, she was his child. Which personally is a whole different kettle of fish then Amy the childhood friend because Emma was family of sorts.

Oh Dean! I love the man so much, and he just keeps breaking my heart. And you capture his mindset so perfectly BJ! Bravo!

Thanks for sharing this!

*adds to favorites*
irismay42 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So many echoes of other events in this ep - Dean killing Amy, Sam having to kill Madison, Dean refusing to kill Sam when Meg possessed him. The boys have to make some tough decisions. I do think Dean would have killed Emma though. Sam taking that decision away from him was probably the best thing that could have happened in that situation. But what effect will it have on Sam?
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Dean never argued that what Sam did was wrong, killing Emma. He fully admitted that Sam did the right thing. He did say to Emma that she had not killed yet and was trying to talk her down instead of just outright shooting her. I think he was willing to at least give her the same benefit of the doubt that he gave Amy's son. None of these actions were hypocritical to how he acted with Amy or Sam. Amy was just Sam's childhood friend and Dean owned Emma as his daughter, did not deny it. This was a much harder kill in light of how much Dean values family. I admit much of Sam's anger to Dean at the end was fear at how close he came to losing his brother especially with seeing the results of the horrific ways the other men died.
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
You so accurately and aptly defined Dean's emotions and thoughts with only 250 words? Very impressive! Great drabble. I'd love to see more about Dean's feelings on what went on in this ep.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4