Reviews for Sometimes Your Past Returns
Village-Mystic chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Good storytelling and story. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
I like that you kept the personal continuity and the idea of bullying as you continued on to a case story.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Yes. Based on the set-up, the other two suits are probably Aaron's.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
This is very well done, and at least somewhat plausible. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
I'm curious what year you go by for Hotch in this story. Actor was born in 1962, but based on an episode reference to when he was a junior in high school he was born in between 1970 and 1974. However, the amount of work that Hotch did in his career seems more based on the actor's birth year.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Tight case and character writing. Well done start to potentially angsty case story.
aku no tensai chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Wait! Just waaiit...did Clements really..you know? When was this!? The closest I remember was when he straddled Reid and then suddenly got off and left for Rossi's house. Was that when it happened?
-AnT
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Actually, it's spelled Dilaudid.
just a little correction : 3 On the other hand, You write very well. Better than a lot I have seen.
jadecatXP chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
awsome story :D
PfiMUSEpfi chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
I think this is a really nice fic. ;)

In this chapter I did find a few mistakes, you maybe should think about correcting ;) For example there was that one of the students was an emu (a bird, similar to an ostrich). I believe you meant that the person was an emo ,

I hope you don't feel offended by criticism, and I assure you, I'm only pointing out mistakes to avoid confusion ;D
Miss R. Hood chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
perfect! So cute and perfect! i love it!
Miss R. Hood chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Awesome story. I love the plot an everything about it! It's great and fantastic! Great Job and I can't wait for more!
Miss R. Hood chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Hotch cant do that! Thats like the worse possible thing to do! great job!
goldeneyes123 chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
what? he's just died? please update soon!
annalynnesavatar chapter 13 . 5/23/2012