Reviews for Sometimes Your Past Returns
aku no tensai chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Wait! Just waaiit...did Clements really..you know? When was this!? The closest I remember was when he straddled Reid and then suddenly got off and left for Rossi's house. Was that when it happened?
-AnT
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Actually, it's spelled Dilaudid.
just a little correction : 3 On the other hand, You write very well. Better than a lot I have seen.
jadecatXP chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
awsome story :D
PfiMUSEpfi chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
I think this is a really nice fic. ;)

In this chapter I did find a few mistakes, you maybe should think about correcting ;) For example there was that one of the students was an emu (a bird, similar to an ostrich). I believe you meant that the person was an emo ,

I hope you don't feel offended by criticism, and I assure you, I'm only pointing out mistakes to avoid confusion ;D
Miss R. Hood chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
perfect! So cute and perfect! i love it!
Miss R. Hood chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Awesome story. I love the plot an everything about it! It's great and fantastic! Great Job and I can't wait for more!
Miss R. Hood chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Hotch cant do that! Thats like the worse possible thing to do! great job!
goldeneyes123 chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
what? he's just died? please update soon!
annalynnesavatar chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Oh please, please update
Leggomygreggo21 chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
I really like this story! Can't wait to see what happens next with the couple!
Megami Vanu chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Hi, I here again... me alegro que actualizaras...

cuĂ­date mucho.

PD. de nada )
xxoo chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
This story is amazing! I read in all in one go just now and I want moreeeee! Poor Spencer, I feel so bad for him. He and Aaron need to cuddle lots now but there is a case :(
maryhell chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
Love that Aaron is giving Spencer the time to talk at his own pace. Splendid chapter.
nette0602 chapter 13 . 4/29/2012