Reviews for Forgotten
gxgirl-93 chapter 7 . 6/22
that was amazing, but 2 things happened in my mind as I read it, the first,
Arthur hears sirens
me: whoop whoop that's the sound of the police whoop whoop

the second,
Alfred comes crashing through the door
me (and I apologize for this one): Alfred came in like a wrecking ball
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
that was bad ass pirate iggy mode! loved it! too much FrUK for my taste though blergh!
KawaiiYukihanaDesu chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
At the end it was so intense! BADASS PIRATE IGGY ALL DA WAY! I can see america angry glaring at marcus! I love ur story! You are my fav. author second to j.k rowling!
BoredBySanity chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I hate Marcus. HOW DARE HE CALL MY CANADA IGNORED! I WILL DESTROY HIM!

Canada is loved by many. It just takes them a while to remember him. :D

Really awesome story. I love your style of writing. A tip, though, don't tell people things sucked. It makes them see it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
nice
JulyBeS chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Waau! That was so much fun! Gotta love UsUk/UkUs. And the hole FrUkUs thing was really atractive. Really.

I like that you mixed the flashbacks with the present life. That we were just as confused as Arthur at the beggining, and then at the end we were like: "let's get all this shit done." It was so intense, the mistery, the doubt. I thought for a second that Arthur would never regain his memory.

Damn! Arthur is BAMF in all his glory. And we all know Alfred is the hero. Francis... well, i like the fact that he is the same Francis.

I like to imagine Arthur and Francis's relathionship as something I call: "the sweet enemie" they can't stand eachother, but still, they know deep down they don't hate eachother. (I'm one of those rare Ukus shippers that don't hate france) And to find that type of conecction in an Ukus fic, is just amazing.

Love it!
Starship Artisan chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Man, I'm not even much of a yaoi fan, but that was so awesome! England is a total boss, and Marcus was a good OC xD Great job!
kurichan729 chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
great job! i really enjoyed all the action as well as the romance in this story. it was very well put together and held my attention the entire time.
MelancholyMonochrome chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Aww I really liked this story. So sad to see it end. England was so epic and America was too! Francis... Well I guess I liked him a little. Marcus was horrible and I'm glad he's gone. Perhaps you should make a sequel but maybe this time he brings more people and some more countries get kidnapped. Or countries start disappearing mysteriously and Arthur and Alfred have to track 'em down.

But there should be a twist like they find a way to kill countries or something... Just a suggestion!

Great story! Your writing skills... We're dealing with a badass here.

Hiyon Kazariki chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
This...Marcus is annoying. NATIONS AREN'T INVINCIBLE.

Poor Iggy. :
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
T.T WHYYYYY CLIFF HANGER WHYYYYYY?

I am now addicted to this story and beg for a soonish update
sapphire495 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
nice story, hope you update soon:)
MelancholyMonochrome chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Don't like Marcus. "You're not that great"? Look who's talking! England is great! He puts the Great in Great Britain! ...I use that line too much.

I'm happy to see a full flashback so that's all very good to see and it clears things up. I really wanna see what happens next!

Update soon!

MelancholyMonochrome chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
NO DON'T LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER!

...I don't blame you really, I used to do it all the time. I loved how the memories are all coming back: the hair, the coats, the pirate Spain. Oh and I loved how he rejected Francis and how Alfred flipped that guy off.

I must find out what happens next! Update soon!

Hiyon Kazariki chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
The stalker is getting on my nerves. :