Reviews for Hours
rlsefromtheashes chapter 1 . 3/15
I'll admit - before running into this story, I avoided KankuGaa like the plague. But boy, did you change my mind about the pairing. The lead-up to it is flawlessly done. It's believable, given Gaara's tendency to attach himself to certain people, and the way you write him and Kankuro is wonderful.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
I've never like Temari, and this is pretty much why. She's just a bitch at the best of times.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Hah, Gaara using his position as Kazekage to get his way. Its funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Wow, what a cunt.
Amime fangirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Holy crap. That chapter just made me cry.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
I loved your story, maybe one more chapter?
Please! *gets on knees begging*
Peacock Slayer chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Really love this sad that it isn't complete.
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
please update?
Niome chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
UPDATE!
I 3 YOUR STORY!
maiikaulitz chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
I love this fanfiction! I read it all in just 2 days, please continue it! it's to god to be true!
Aoi Souichirou chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
TEMARI! IM GONNA MURDER YOU!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
lovng this. Cant wait for more!
hungergamer chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
When's the next chapter coming out? I'm checking everyday to see if it's out yet...

Please, give us a next!
Heather chapter 16 . 3/9/2012
So, just got done reading hours, this is a review for the whole thing.

The concept is good and I like how you slowly led up to the slash. But, the dialogue is weak because its too talky. You frequently have your characters chat for several sentences in one paragraph, and they (esp. Gaara and Kankura) lay out their feelings, to the point that it seems like whining. Several times I found myself skimming the page to get to the action. Then when there is a fight or conflict it feels like contrived drama.

Try having your characters say no more than 3-5 sentences at a time, and be careful about them blurting their feelings all the time-they should have to work to know how the others feel. The scene where Kankura talks to Gaara about the psych nin was one of the better ones because Kankuro didnt blurt it all at once and Gaara found out what was wrong a little at a time.

Otherwise, good job. Your writing is clear and entertaining.
Cuzosu chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
Poor Kankuro... Nothing ever seems to go as planned for him, does it?

You're still doing a great job - and my brain's still asleep or I'd go into details - and I can't wait to read more!

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu