Reviews for Hours
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
I've never like Temari, and this is pretty much why. She's just a bitch at the best of times.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Hah, Gaara using his position as Kazekage to get his way. Its funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Wow, what a cunt.
Amime fangirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Holy crap. That chapter just made me cry.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
I loved your story, maybe one more chapter?
Please! *gets on knees begging*
Peacock Slayer chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Really love this sad that it isn't complete.
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
please update?
Niome chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
UPDATE!
I 3 YOUR STORY!
maiikaulitz chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
I love this fanfiction! I read it all in just 2 days, please continue it! it's to god to be true!
Aoi Souichirou chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
TEMARI! IM GONNA MURDER YOU!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
lovng this. Cant wait for more!
hungergamer chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
When's the next chapter coming out? I'm checking everyday to see if it's out yet...

Please, give us a next!
Heather chapter 16 . 3/9/2012
So, just got done reading hours, this is a review for the whole thing.

The concept is good and I like how you slowly led up to the slash. But, the dialogue is weak because its too talky. You frequently have your characters chat for several sentences in one paragraph, and they (esp. Gaara and Kankura) lay out their feelings, to the point that it seems like whining. Several times I found myself skimming the page to get to the action. Then when there is a fight or conflict it feels like contrived drama.

Try having your characters say no more than 3-5 sentences at a time, and be careful about them blurting their feelings all the time-they should have to work to know how the others feel. The scene where Kankura talks to Gaara about the psych nin was one of the better ones because Kankuro didnt blurt it all at once and Gaara found out what was wrong a little at a time.

Otherwise, good job. Your writing is clear and entertaining.
Cuzosu chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
Poor Kankuro... Nothing ever seems to go as planned for him, does it?

You're still doing a great job - and my brain's still asleep or I'd go into details - and I can't wait to read more!

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
Cuzosu chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
Just read this whole thing through.

Love it. I mean, I think you portray Kankuro as being a little too much of a crybaby, but...at the same time, he DOES have that tendency, in the series, of letting his siblings - especially Temari - walk all over him. So I see where you're coming from with that.

You made me smile, though, when Baki helped where the shrink couldn't. (Having a father with a degree in counseling - who chose a career in construction instead - and being forced to see several shrinks so far in my life has made me...less than impressed with shrinks period. Most don't give a damn about the people they treat, only the money, and that's wrong. You can't make a real difference like that. Mind you, 'less than impressed' is the most polite way I can phrase my opinion on shrinks, so yeah, I'll admit that, in my opinion, you portrayed this shrink very well indeed.) The best way to get through to someone is to care and to be as honest as you can without hurting the person unnecessarily. Although probably it's not wise to be as brutally honest as I am; most of my family think I have no tact, and my dad seems to lose his head whenever he lives with a woman, so he doesn't count. Or at least I don't want him to. :P (Prime example of my brutal honesty? "Do I look fat in this?" "Weeeellll... A little around the edges." And then I usually have to backtrack and say something like, "But it's okay, we love you anyway, and besides you look really good in that." Tch, and people think guys are the ones who always get tripped up by the 'does this make me look fat' question... Can't prove it by me!)

Sorry, I think I'm ranting... It's five in the morning, and I've been up all night. Tired is an understatement. Still, I hope I've amused you.

Anyhow, I think you're doing a wonderful job with Hours, and I can't wait to read more. Especially Temari's reaction to the inevitable discovery that her brothers are gay and together. Their family life will probably go to hell for a while as long as she's present. :P Poor guys...

Can't wait to read more! (As I said just above. Wow, I'm repetitive this morning!)

May the words just flow,