Reviews for Changing the Fates design
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
That was weird and adorable at the same time. I cant believe Feliciano actually died, I mean. Totally not expecting that... so, do they know that they are personifications now? Did they know that Feliciano came back as a child or did they think it was just a coincidence?
hieizzz chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
It was such a good story till the very end but wish i could have found out who ivan was paired with lol
Mimi011 chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
That's kinda creepy. Just think about it. When ever someone in your family died, they would be reborn. In your family. I mean, what if Maddie had to carry Feli? "Shivers".
Mimi011 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
There is a theory Einstein was so smart because he stayed in the womb much longer than most baby's. Further brain development.
Mimi011 chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
It's because Canada was secretly a girl. A secret he held to death.
Mimi011 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Questions!
Since technically only the soul in reincarnated, and there is no father to the children, they should look a lot like their mothers (Feli or Lovi). Is my theory correct?
I 3 SCIENCE!
sarah.provo.5 chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
Awwwwwwww that is so sweet, although I hated how Feli died. All in all a wonderful story
Guest chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
AWE! I like the concept of this fic- the nations being reincarnated! Makes heta-oni aaaaall beeetter!C':
J4142000 chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
BEST STORY EVER! Brought me to tears several times over the cuteness! Just aww!
takuya chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
well you already know i love this story but i still wanted to drop you a review
StaceyM.Rose chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
What do you mean it's end! It just can't ;-; Feli and being reborn gahhh it's just sad
pandy334 chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
DX poor feli died!
XxBrokenxBeyondxRepairxX chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
I love this story! It's so adorable!
takuya chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
on angel you know i love this story and that was another great chapter but it seemed a little rushed
The Spade Queen chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Thx for updating, i really live this story
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »