Reviews for Phoenix
viper's fang chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
you provided some good details in there. nice job. please tell me you'll continue? i really liked this a lot. plus it sounds like an even more interesting story was soon to follow.
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Like it. Especially the irony when the teenagers are like 'ew! There's blood' as if they haven't seen blood when going to the 'race'. I just love Clarisse, she is so special... And etched from the world, in a good way. You only talk about Mildred in one short paragraph, but you managed to convey her obliviousness to things that go on around her, which is very good. Nice fanfic. :)
Petaltailify97 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Just looked back at my reviews for my other story. And I found you and clicked in this wonder story of yours! I'm really not too fond of the other fandoms you wrote stories for, and I read this book in school last year, so why not? And I'm terribly sorry I never replied back to you for your review two weeks ago. Hope this makes up for it!
I really like this story. Although you published it in February...I don't know if you're ever going to update this, but maybe you could consider it? I really want to know where this goes. It's so good! I wanna read about the people Clarisse meets in the insane asylum! If not, I enjoyed reading what you have so far anyway.
So that's all I have to say, besides thanks again! :)
Myrna Maeve chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
No way... I read Fahrenheit 451 in school last semester! Do you got to Orange High School? If you do,we might have some of te same classes together!