Reviews for Kettering
xXTheDragonRiderXx chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I really like this one...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
MindBlown.
Athena Silverwolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Justice saves the Just. Very fitting :)
kungfupandabear chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Wow! That was amazing! So awesome!
Miss mia chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Very intriguing! Love the interactions, love the Planet's character, love the thought behind.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Ooooh. This is interesting! I like how you tie it in with PE, my fave fanfic. But I'm still confused, though. Hope you'll write more like this..
Tashaa27 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow, the chills! Write more of these please! Love your PE-verse! And your writing too. :-)
myrddin767 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
again awesome
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Love love love this. It was different from your normal style but still recognizably you. In canon too, which was fun.

I like the way you tied in Ares and the Justice planet.

The only bit I didn't understand is why, at the very end, James Collins wakes up screaming. Does it have to do with Susan's wish?

I also had a minor spazz attack when you ended your Author's Note with "allonsy" because I've recently gotten into Dr. Who (David Tennant for life) and am slowly realizing that it is EVERYWHERE.

Yours,

Rayven
basaltone chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Very cool story, I love the idea of the Planet's actually have a corporal form. Is this just a one-shot or the beginning of a longer story? I would love to read more. Thank you
MCH chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Like it. Thank you
Hagios chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Collins? I thought he was gone...

Amazing story though, it's been so long since I've read any Narnia fic, and I just happened upon these so even better :)

This totally needs to be continued though, I feel like you can always continue your stories, they're so good.

I also like how you don't just spell out everything, but leave it to us to figue things out here and there.

Great job!
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Whoa.

Mind. Blown.

This is amazing—a bit confusing before I got the hang of it, but nonetheless beautifully written and rather haunting. The incorporation of the mythologies was really interesting, and I enjoyed your very effective use of parallel structure. Anyways, I am definitely going to go stalk your other fics now.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
brilliant!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was a great story! Thanks for sharing!