Reviews for Shattered
T. Dunn chapter 54 . 6/22
Just found this story and was so engrossed.
You did an outstanding job.
Thank you for sharing your vision of what may have happened after season 3.
Nr.Six chapter 51 . 5/8
ahhh so sweet and romantic. and funny hahaha how gill asked if that wasnt the answer he was hoping for
Nr.Six chapter 50 . 5/8
im glad he punched Doug. love that emily came to visit him
Nr.Six chapter 47 . 5/6
Amazing chapter again. Amazing how you show how gillian is suffering in secret. And how you described the reasons for this. With alec and that she cant ask for help. I love their fight and how cal went after her. I think it would be like this in the show. It wouldnt be all happy ever after with no difficulties or fights anymore
Nr.Six chapter 46 . 5/6
Cal you stupid fjwkrjfnskssk grrrrr how come he doesnt learn? I hate that he did that behind her back while saying no secrets. Loved the radar dialogue.

Great writing. Could see this happening in the show
Nr.Six chapter 44 . 5/6
haahaa you are so funny. the christine aguilers pyjamas hahaha. oooo i dont hope cal is going to do something stupid and offer the firm to radar without telling gillian!
Nr.Six chapter 35 . 5/4
love that zoe forces emily to go alologize
Nr.Six chapter 35 . 5/4
hahha I love how Zoe forces Gillian to stay with them. And how they both think about each other now
Nr.Six chapter 34 . 5/4
ahhhh I love that dog! And Zoe CAN be kind, who knew? Love all the dialogue in this chapter
Nr.Six chapter 33 . 5/4
What an amazing chapter. I secretely (did I even spell that right?) read it last night very quickly because I wanted to know some things before I could go to sleep haha.

Stupid Emily, so sad for Gillian. But I can understand Emily's reaction in a way. Love how Gillian wants to care for everyone.
I love that Wallowski is being so sweet and wants to protect Gillian. I don't fully understand why Gillian still hates her. But maybe that'll change.

I'm confused about Cal being glad to see 'his family'. O noooo and that's making a thought come up I don't like: you aren't going to tell me that he has lost his memory are you? That would be so sad for Gillian!

I think you are an amazing writer. You should write a book. It's not often that a story keeps me so glued to the computer screen. You really have talent in my opinion.

By the way, I'm a physical therapist in real life: I could give Cal physical therapy and meet Gillian? ahahahah... Sad that it's just a story... And maybe good in a way...
Nr.Six chapter 31 . 5/3
Noooooo Cal!
Nr.Six chapter 30 . 5/3
Wow great chapter... Poor Gillian. I love that Kline made that mistake in the text. Wahahaha, stupid man!
Nr.Six chapter 29 . 5/3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AARGHhhhhhhh, I was already afraid of that. The tension is building... EEKS :(
Love the way Gillian wants the best for Emily and how she wants her approval and all. And the Torres scenes in between too. Poor Gillian. Kline ringing the door bell? At least he didn't wait for her in her home already...
Nr.Six chapter 28 . 5/3
ahhhh very nice
Nr.Six chapter 27 . 5/3
Lovely chapter. So wise what Gillian said about words meaning less: actions say it all. I'm glad she told Cal. And also why it's hard for her to say that she loves him. I love reading things like this about them. How their relationship is going etc.