Reviews for Hurtful Love
Xingdra chapter 2 . 5/26
Well this was pretty interesting I must say. So we have the princess about to give birth to a baby, we have Yukki that is planing a party for Eclair birthday, and we have Eclair that is in love with Shinku who is in a relationship with Shinku. Weather someone gets hurt or this turns into a threesome love is beyond me.

Though I think the threesome love would be nicer and more of a happy ending, but that's just me.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I. Want. More.
Zombiez-R-Us chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Come on bro! You need to update1 Unless you died or some thing...that's the only excuse I can see fit for not updating for so long!
Hikari098 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Aww... Love your story! I love ShinkuXEclair after watching Dog Days! Well, I do hope they'll be a couple in the series! o
Oh, I'll also make a fanfic about them soon and you did inspire me. Thanks for this.
I'm waiting for the next update! Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Please continue the story. Make the story long and please update soon...
PoorSaitofan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Iy'd like to see more.
plus it would be nice if if you could turn this into an ''M'' if possible.
i'd like that, cuzz there aren't any good SinkxEclaire fan fics...
and there arent ANY rated mature...
Yadi241 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Love it,plz Continue, Shinku X Eclair Forever xD.
chochiblue chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Heyya. :D I just read this once I started to watch Dog Days. I super love the series and I love Eclair a lot. She is Tsundere to Shinku but again pretty humble and respectful to other female friends of shinku not really oppose him nor do violence due to jealousy or what. It made her stuck in a kind of angsty romance- and I plenty agree of your theme. I love Shinku x Eclair and really do hope they'll get together. But there is millefi there also 2 cute childhood friends of him, cannot be helped. You pictured them perfectly, especially Eclair. And the first chapter was decent, it's not what I'll call short. I'll be watching this, I hope you will continue on :)
Aelreth chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Liked it, didn't see any spelling errors. Easy to read.
Skye Izumi chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Umm I really like this, and I would like to see it continue unlike the others.

It is a bit confusing on whos speaking. Went once or twice, I found Eclair speacking and Shinku speaking in the same paragraf or the other way around.

A different character speaking should be made in to another paragrah.

Check out my Dog Days story, you'll see the two different caracter never speak on the same paragrah
PostiveCharm416 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012