Reviews for Scent Memory
1. MMBOj chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Super short. Uber like. Duper good read.
Really great!

Good work.
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
whoa
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job

I can see Sesshomaru doing this for Inuyasha and vise versa
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I absolutely loved this. It was warm and fluffy but a little suspensful as well. Amazing job.
KiaraP123 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is just great! You're an amazing writer but I got so scared at first I totally thought Sesshomaru was going to kill him ahahaa! Keep up the great work
DameM chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I couldn't decide at first why I liked this story. Then it came to me: It's short, sweet, meaningful in its contents, and full of fluffy brotherly (for Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha) love.

Nice job.

Sincerely, DameM
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awesome! First I thought his brother was going to kill him in order to A) revive him and B) so that his death would be by Sesshoumaru's hand rather than such an ignoble death and C) he kept bragging that he'd kill Inuyasha (as so many of his enemies claimed) and he wanted to keep that promise. This was much better.

Well written, as always.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
*sigh* This is short, but so good. I love the way you wrote this. The end, especially. *_*
sueb262 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So great to read this from you! This is such a profound insight into their mysterious relationship: not safe, warring, forever bound to each other. I really like the idea that both the threat to Inuuasha's life and its antidote are agonizing, and even more so as they fight it out in his body. And I also really like it that this unbearable episode will leave no scars, nothing that can elicit sympathy in his companions (and _he_ certainly won't tell!), so that this is both one more bond, as well as one more brick in the wall, between these two.

Sesshoumaru is one of my favorite characters, but his unhuman spirit and distant emotional life make him exquisitely difficult to capture. You are one of the best at it-thanks for this!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
not sure if he would do that but i'm not entirely sure he really wanted him dead... extremely deep deep down inside.

it's like my cat doesn't really want his prey to die and is sad that it's no longer moving.
shiskanae242 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was an interesting lil story