Reviews for Earthbound: Truth or Dare
Dares

Ana:Have passionate sex with Paula

Kumatora:Do the hustle
grovyleTheGreat chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
lucas referenced sound of music
JohnOfOnett chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
LOL SOUTHPARK REFERENCE NICE ONE! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway first a dare for Ness(cuz he's my favorite character): Kill Pokey

Jeff: Kiss Ness so Tony will be jelous and kill Ness

Ninten: Kill Ana(DO IT YOU SISSY!)

Pokey: eat Ness's Hat
Splattifying Agent 2 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
...?
TheLoZKing chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I dunno if the references have already been guessed, so...
The one in chapter 3 was the Sound of Music song "Sixteen Going On Seventeen" and the one in the chapter was the South Park "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!" "You bastards!" running gag.
MrPokirby chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
that was really funny. oh, and the refrence was from south park.
Mr.InsaneGuy chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Fucking awesome dude and thanks for putting the message in. She needs it.

Crissy: are you upset that Claus is dead forever (because of the dare I gave Lucas)

Pippi: since I want to set your therapy back another year, you must go in the closet with 3 pedobears and a cotton swab.

Salsa: throw your own shit at Fazzad.

Ninten: eat a chainsaw while it is on

Ness: Do A BARREL ROLL

Everyone must now get on the dance floor... with 100 creepers.
miscat chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
oh, thank you. no request? aaaaaaww!

i know your gonna hate me but, twincest is technequely yaoi, just between twin brothers. its like this:

all twincest is yaoi, but not all yaoi is , 2 against 1.

remember, can grow between any person.

ps. im a girl, im tired of people going he/she. if i was a guy, it would probably or something.
Nopeinator chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
You are 16 goin on 17, fellas will fall in liiine... I get a request biotch! :D

I want to be a random OC that says some dares... Nothin serious... call me Reece
miscat chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
lemme guess, the sound of music?
GenosAngel chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Awwww! Thank yo- wait! Kill? Your going to hold that over my head forever now arn't ya? I will admit to being a twincest loving freak, and I'm proud! I read Lukeprism's stuff afterall. Thanks so much for updating!
asamiruria chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
well excuse ME but im not a goddamn twincest loving freak. the only twincest pairing i even remotely dont hate is lucasxclaus and besides i only did it for a fricking joke on supersonofabitchgamers fic. i didnt have any say in how he made me act in the fic so he just made me completely crazy when i only suggested lucas and claus making out for a joke. and by the way you are a hypocrite. if you say like yaoi, then why are you putting me down because i remotely dont hate lucasxclaus? i dont actually relate the word twincest to the pairing lucas and claus. instead, i relate the word yaoi to it, even though it is twincest. so yeah and im sure i told you this before. btw i hate lucasxkuma hes like, 12 and shes like, 17 and even lucasxnana is better than that
CrissyD9 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Jeff: now I hit you with a crobar!

Everyone: ever heard of Were-wolf Ness? He was "created by PKNess012346 on Deviantart ':3

Paula: just go have sex with him...(ness btw)

Ummm I'm sorta outta ideas. Issues getting to my head to often
Mr.InsaneGuy chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Yay it is updated YAY!

Pippi: How's the therapy?

Salsa: DANCE MONKEY DANCE!

Claus: Have sex with a retarded Creeper

Transportation baby form mother 1: I got a pure heart, I sto... I mean It was given to me by Paper Mario, teach me the art of teleport

Everyone: Have you ever played super smash land (It is a fan made gameboy-like version of super smash bros. you can download it online for free)

Ness: Have sex with Paula

Tony: If you read my ToD, you would probably be pissed off. (that means he is pissed off)

Ninten: Kill Ana or watch every Justin Bieber concert ever

Lucas: PK Love omega on Kumatora or your whole family dies forever... From instant-death super AIDS.

Everyone: I have hidden a bomb that will kill us all inside a , You must kill the and cut it open to find the bomb and disarm it you have 2 minutes. GO! (this is some SAW shit right here)
Mr.InsaneGuy chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
awesome

Ness

I have turned Paula into a steak, try to not eat/bang her

Kumatora

Lucas made it obvious, so are you ashamed that you two had sex and how did you get the free time to do it? Duster and Boney were with you.

Flint

Turn into Flint and Steel and burn the place down

Teddy

GIVE ME A PIGGYBACK RIDE TO THE STORE

Ninten and Ana

Go to the love room and do whatever you want

Pippi

You must watch what they do and not interfear

Paula

If you have not been eaten, I will turn you back and I want to ask you something. why did you chicken out on telling Ness you loved him at the end of Earthbound.

Everyone