Reviews for Unlooked For
b.aka-chan xD chapter 3 . 1/18
Well, I guess this is a rather uncommon pairing but I love it! Your story is well written even though I sometimes missed some minor explanatory details like the color oft Krum's robes (or maybe I simply missed it), but this are really minor issues. The plot is also great and not too ..squashed(?), the development therefore makes sense and does not seem to be hurried. Beside that I only miss a warning at the beginning of this chapter as I nearly chocked in my laughter while reading the part about the people's reactions.
AyleanaMami chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Awe! Adorable
Lady Gaidin chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Adorable!
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Very entertaining...I loved the humor of Viktor's POV and Harry being more confident in himself and his talents. I can see Hermione with Theo..good for them.
ramen-luver101 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
they are cute together
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I really love Viktor/Harry but there are so little stories about them together! Plus ... ever since this site changed it's settings I haven't been able to figure out how to filter pairing settings. Every time I put in Viktor and Harry they give me all different stories with those characters! It's SO annoying, I hate it!

If you know of any good stories with these two, please send them my way!

-shadow
Oogies4u chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
giggle
InuFanJinx chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I love that last line from Victor! A guy who know's just what to say! Great story, and thank you for writing and posting it for us!
Breezers2000 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
I laughed so hard! I loved it!
Cerebella Kennor chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Cute, very cute.
Hesperis chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I can't stop grinning! o) I would like to see their faces so much! Very nice story! o)
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I loved it!
May I use your paragraph about parselmagic?
Of course I would give you the credits in my AN.
SchwarzShifter chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
QnQ no more!? But I love it so much! Taking advantage XD
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Oh, that makes me really sad! I wish you would continue it. If it's still an option, and you wouldn't mind, I would LOVE to adopt this fic and continue it. If you are willing to let me have it, then you should know that I am not going to take it over right away. I'd prefer to give it a shot and send you the possible next chapter first if you don't mind. Sadly, with exams coming up I won't be able to do so for at least two weeks.
-snape
domsijohn chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
but its so good want victor married to harry in babies