Reviews for Unlooked For
that was cute ;)
Jinx craft chapter 3 . 7/1
Very cute!
b.aka-chan xD chapter 3 . 1/18
Well, I guess this is a rather uncommon pairing but I love it! Your story is well written even though I sometimes missed some minor explanatory details like the color oft Krum's robes (or maybe I simply missed it), but this are really minor issues. The plot is also great and not too ..squashed(?), the development therefore makes sense and does not seem to be hurried. Beside that I only miss a warning at the beginning of this chapter as I nearly chocked in my laughter while reading the part about the people's reactions.
Keith the Evil Dark Lord chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Awe! Adorable
Lady Gaidin chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Adorable!
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Very entertaining...I loved the humor of Viktor's POV and Harry being more confident in himself and his talents. I can see Hermione with Theo..good for them.
ramen-luver101 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
they are cute together
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I really love Viktor/Harry but there are so little stories about them together! Plus ... ever since this site changed it's settings I haven't been able to figure out how to filter pairing settings. Every time I put in Viktor and Harry they give me all different stories with those characters! It's SO annoying, I hate it!

If you know of any good stories with these two, please send them my way!

-shadow
Oogies4u chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
giggle
InuFanJinx chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I love that last line from Victor! A guy who know's just what to say! Great story, and thank you for writing and posting it for us!
Breezers2000 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
I laughed so hard! I loved it!
Cerebella Kennor chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Cute, very cute.
Hesperis chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I can't stop grinning! o) I would like to see their faces so much! Very nice story! o)
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I loved it!
May I use your paragraph about parselmagic?
Of course I would give you the credits in my AN.
SchwarzShifter chapter 3 . 12/16/2012