Reviews for Of Gifts and Giving
serenityselena chapter 2 . 6/13
they do make an interesting pair :)
jensteed chapter 2 . 2/4
Mmmm who can resist the luscious Lucius? (not me, that's for damn sure!) this story was great, sexy as hell and just great to read ;)
TashaRose chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Stories of the season are a great read at any time of the year. A good story is always a good story to me. {winks and hugs}
Anna Alexis chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
This was beautiful, loved it! You just wish romance like this is true in real life. You are a great writer...
Amazilia chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
This was so sweet! So beautiful and just.. sweet!
I loved it
SophieAngel69 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
That was brilliant. I was going to say beautiful but auto correct stepped in and its not untrue so I don't think I'll change it. I am loving making my way through your stories although I keep finding myself interested in seeing Draco's reaction to finding out his school rival is fucking his father, that would be rather amusing. Please keep writing.
vampirela69 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
loved it, great story, perfect mix of humor, smut and deeper emotions :)
draco-severus-mmm chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I really did enjoy this fic and yet I honestly think they did not need to hop into bed so soon.

Shock! Horror! I know, I admit that, but the tone of the fic suggested that their encounter in Diagon Alley was sufficient to end it there. At least IMHO. This does not mean I don't like your stories any less, dear LL, simply being honest in my appraisal.

R xo
ghostlylove chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Beautiful. You write this pair so amazingly.
Simply A Fangirl chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I absolutely loved this, it was so HOT and so brilliant.

Well done

Mrs B
Simply A Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I absolutely loved this new take on Lucius, Hermione is one lucky witch. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Well done

Mrs B
Hanable-13 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
nice fic, maybe a little rushed but very good anyway. very very enjoyable.

H :)
Seren chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Oh, I love this one. Penitent Lucius makes a refreshing change from dominant bastard Lucius (for a little while)!
RavenEcho chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Interesting little variation from your naughtier norm, but I missed confident badass Lucius! Still good though ;-)
Quantumphysica chapter 2 . 3/9/2013