Reviews for Tainted Tale
Grucea chapter 23 . 5/18
"Link realized she was still couscous he twisted the blade in her shoulders."

Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't plan on commenting any more on grammar/spelling things, especially when I *know* what you meant, but you just said Impa was a type of food similar to rice, and I keep laughing, and it's ruining the mood.

If you ever get around to fixing this story up, it's "conscious."
Grucea chapter 18 . 5/16
Okay, I normally don't bother correcting grammar because everyone makes mistakes, but you keep making the same mistakes, so I'm thinking it's because you don't know the correct way to do it.

It's "would have," "should have," "could have," "must have." "Have," not "of." When you hear people say "would of," etc., they're actually saying "would've."

Also, there are a lot of times when you use "to" instead of "too." "Too" has two situations it should be used.

One is if you can substitute "also" or "as well" and have it make sense. "I want to go, too." "I want to go as well."

The second is when it's... I'm not sure of the grammatical term for it. An intensifier? Basically, "too much," "too many," "too fast," "too ugly," "too high," etc.

Hopefully this helps in your future writing projects.
TsukiNoBara chapter 4 . 5/16
"Ghirahim didn't need to click to teleport, he was just a very dramatic person."

Okay, I actually really like that line. I got a good chuckle out of it.
Pan-sexual-cake chapter 26 . 6/9/2014
Ok ok I'm favoring this and following Wayward *-* so I can be ready for them updates to come X3 and am now going to start reading Blood and Shadows OuO such excitment
StereoDiamond chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
XD I'm no good at critisism, I really love this story.
StereoDiamond chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Some of that didn't make sense near the end... spell check or something?

Anyway, I'm loving this! *laughs sadisticly*
Saffron chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
Great story/ending although I do hope that later on some romance happens between Link and Zelda P.S thx for not killing Ghirahim! He ROCKS
Saffron chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Nice you really went hard core!
Saffron chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Ha Ghirahim is learning the hard way...
Saffron chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
Wow, I think Link is turning into Ghirahim. I need to get one of those gems :3
Saffron chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Ghirahim is a cold hard man...that's why he's a perfect demond
Saffron chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Link becoming a bad boy
Saffron chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
I don't think you rushed or dragged it, it is a really epic twist to the story. Your imagination is incredible!
Saffron chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Funniest chapter yet! ''Say aw'' classic! lol
Saffron chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
Great ideas for the torture hope you feel better soon