Reviews for Emma Winchester, The Daughter of Dean
Danielle Osbourne chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
OMG, when I watched this episode, I literately cried at the ending! So thank you so much for making this! It's actually really good!
Stay awesome :)
Olivia chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Hi I'm here from youtube and I just watched your trailer for this fanfic and was wondering what song was playing 58 seconds in that video. If you could reply that would be much appreciated!
christ3kawesome chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
write a couple more chapters this story is awesome and can you start a chapter of Emma with Sam and Dean hunting a ghost i just want to know if Emma can hunt a ghost and kill it
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
You misspelled 'Winchester' in the story tile. Also, every pro-noun should begin with a capital letter. And I'm worried about your punctuation.
Kendra1994 chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
getting interesting
DeformedGirl chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Really like this story hope that's update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
hope you update soon!
EventRider87 chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
more please:) thanks!
EventRider87 chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
cool glad to see the update. Thank you so much for including bela, not sure how big a fan you are of her but I just love you including her in this. And i loved Emma too or would have had the show not killed her off. It'd have been really cool if they could have convinced her to be good.:) more soon please!
Lady Dawson chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
One word: AWESOME!

I've been trying to find a decent Emma story and can you believe there aren't that many of them? But then I stumbled upon your story. Here's to looking forward to the next chapter.

Lady Dawson
EventRider87 chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
wow that's a lot of people back:) Keep going please! Seriously you just brought bela back and that right there makes me love this story more. thanks:)
Selena Dobrev chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Really good story so far and your grammer is improved a lot! I like the plot idea, original and exciting! Can't wait for more! Hope you can check out my story and let me know what you think sometime!
MyEffect chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
Chapter 9: officially hooked. Wish the chapters were longer though... However, I think you've created a VERY interesting plot line to develop.

Lilith-2009 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Holy bad grammar, Batman! I don't know about your other chapters, but this one is quite short. I recommend getting a beta reader ASAP. If you have one, fire them because they aren't doing a very good job.
teAmllorettAA chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Good job. Can't wait to see what's coming...I'm so happy you brought Cass back. I love him!