Reviews for Jus Primae Noctis
LanceMeister chapter 17 . 1/20
This was an enjoyable short story, even if the end was rather sudden. However, given how many other works haven't been finished on this site (and others) that I shouldn't complain.

I must comment on one thing that came up a few chapters back. Now, I may have missed it, but did you deliberately leave Saito's father unnamed? Because, when I read the scene where it was revealed that Saito's dad married into the Hiraga family I had a name flash into my mind as to what his name was:

Kintaro Oe,

The Golden Boy

"Life Is Study!"
DrKerbin chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
Damnit! That was a freaking good story, well written, funny, engaging, suspensful. Why'd you make it sad at the end! Almost teared up there (read it as: you're a damn good writer) Gotta confess taht I'm kinda relieved you didn't do a lemon with Louise though, she's just seems so... child-like...
Jak Tube chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Saito: Fuck this, I'm outta here.
Females: NOOOOOOO!
*Saito gets on his horse and leaves*

Seriously, that's what I would do in this situation.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
I would just like to apologize to the author for that comment that I made comparing this story to Bill Clinton's personal life and administration. It was out of line, un-cool, un-Christian, and served no purpose in helping you improve your skills at writing. Id also like to apologize to the author for any discomfort I might have caused him when he read that comment. If anything else I'd just like to say, keep trying and God bless.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh my god you've made love Colbert right now.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
This story kind of reminds me of the personal life of president Bill Clinton. Saito symbolizes Bill Clinton, Louise symbolizes Hillary Clinton, Siesta symbolizes Monica Lewinsky, and Henrietta and Tabitha represent Bill's Arkansas girlfriends he has never talked about.
This story sucked, just like Clinton's administration.
honest hearts chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
Hello you scourge to humanity, I just finished reading your story and I must say...it was the single most horrific experience I've ever had in my writing career. I hope your wifes uterus dries up and is never able to produce eggs ever again. And if you have children I hope they never have to succumb to the torture you put us, the readers, through. I award you no merits, and may god have mercy on your soul.

-Honest Hearts
MoonliteNightmare chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
such a cute story please write more stories soon I look forward to new stories
Guest chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
Because of you i will also continue to read fanfiction, for as long i can
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
My heart is broken, my soul is broken and my body is broken. This story wants to make me cry manly tears, still wish i had seen a lemon. I feel strange like how a person feels right before dying a good death, being sastisfied but sad you ended so soon. You made a good ending that reach all the way down to my cold, evil, bitter heart. A good writer. I feel satisfied but dissapiobted for some reason i dont know, hhmmmm. Your a great writing who rose my heart after 1 whole year of depression after the end of zero no tsukaima, well im happy and thank you very much for the great begginint, interestin plot, and very sad ending. Dalo225 ... OUT fir the last time, thank you
the DragonBard chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
I wish you hadn't written that ending scene set in the distant future.

Just didn't work for me.
the DragonBard chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
I would have thought Tiffany would have been teleported too.
Lazurman chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
D'aaaawww. Sweetness!
Lazurman chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
"Then I'll marry them next!"
Sure, why not?
XDDDDDDDDDD
Lazurman chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Ooooohhh...someone's mom is PISSED...