Reviews for Jus Primae Noctis
x A r i s a x chapter 5 . 7/15
All I can say is what the actual heck! WHY DID I READ THIS!? NOO I am outraged with the fact that you made the story so he'll marry henrietta and have mistresses! Mate, I don't want a harem ending-oh gosh I'm already scared to read the following you really think Louise would give Saito up even in this circumstances? I can only view Saito as a cheater now-since he even kissed siesta to behave like WTH! I really don't like where this story is going so I'll drop it-but keep writing stories bro.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 5/28
Loved this:-)
Ibskib chapter 4 . 5/5
The idea of Jus Primae Noctis is pretty abhorrent, I expect that this will end up in him getting married to Henrietta, but he should make a demand of his own, that he will accept the proposal, in return, once they are married she will do all in her power to help with a long term plan to end the practice of Jus Primae Noctis forever.
Making it so raping a servant isn't a noble's right, but just as punishable by law as doing to to a noblewoman.

If Saito is actually a good person, after learning from Louise that what almost happened to Siesta with Count Mott isn't an outlier, but the norm accepted by most people, he should do everything in his power to fight such systematic abuse, he is a noble in his own right now, and has the ear of several powerful and influential people, so it is not an impossible task.
a name correction:

Ward - Wardes
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
2nd-Reaper chapter 17 . 9/9/2015
I love this story! I admit I am completely lost with the last chapter but this is the best story about this anime I have read so far!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
I have a saying that defeats your precious"Jus Primae Noctis". "SIC SEMPER TYRANUS"!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
What. The. Fuck.
MangamanZX chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Love the story
MangamanZX chapter 17 . 3/13/2015
A sweet story :)
LanceMeister chapter 17 . 1/20/2015
This was an enjoyable short story, even if the end was rather sudden. However, given how many other works haven't been finished on this site (and others) that I shouldn't complain.

I must comment on one thing that came up a few chapters back. Now, I may have missed it, but did you deliberately leave Saito's father unnamed? Because, when I read the scene where it was revealed that Saito's dad married into the Hiraga family I had a name flash into my mind as to what his name was:

Kintaro Oe,

The Golden Boy

"Life Is Study!"
DrKerbin chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
Damnit! That was a freaking good story, well written, funny, engaging, suspensful. Why'd you make it sad at the end! Almost teared up there (read it as: you're a damn good writer) Gotta confess taht I'm kinda relieved you didn't do a lemon with Louise though, she's just seems so... child-like...
Jak Tube chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Saito: Fuck this, I'm outta here.
Females: NOOOOOOO!
*Saito gets on his horse and leaves*

Seriously, that's what I would do in this situation.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
I would just like to apologize to the author for that comment that I made comparing this story to Bill Clinton's personal life and administration. It was out of line, un-cool, un-Christian, and served no purpose in helping you improve your skills at writing. Id also like to apologize to the author for any discomfort I might have caused him when he read that comment. If anything else I'd just like to say, keep trying and God bless.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh my god you've made love Colbert right now.