Reviews for Born to Die
Alyssa chapter 1 . 7/3
This is too sad. Why did they have to die. They could've ran away together.
Luzsingravedad chapter 2 . 3/29
Good short and concise story. Love Binniw in this. I
Gallee chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Both chapters were great fantastic really. Loved it! :D
SweettFace chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
such a beautiful two shot
trina chodos chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
i reay enjoy the books u write especiallt his one but i read a few that ended not realy xplaining anything really so I think u should make it longer,like 8 or more chapters and i appreciate you making books that make people like me can REALY,REALY look forward to after school.i aso agree that kol and bonnie would make it realy good me and my friend realy have a bohemith[realy big]crush on kol.
sassygirl9811 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
So tragically beautiful! I loved it!
Amy chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hey, I love ur fics, I'd just like to know what is the song or anything you write during the fic.? Is it 'born to die'.? Anyway keep going..
S. A. Arkenburgh chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Well, it was sweet, but if all of the Originals died then all of the vampires would've died as well. Oh well. That's the beauty of fanfics, right? There are no rules and conformities because it's your own story! Great job!
Exotic Eyes chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Great job babe! Sorry that I'm to lazy to login in but, this was really amazing! The first part was great and the second was an amazing ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Sign twitition if you want to Kol getting back in the show !

Sign it.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
This was fantastic!
Noni0816 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012 sweet and sad. Yes, I also hate that Bonnie is used by all the so called "friends." They don't really care too much for her and the writers don't write anything good for her. Were the Bennetts not a founding family? Even so, who gives a shit? I don't feel the slightest need to see Nina Dobrev again in a new dress and in every scene whining! They need to show Bonnie at one of these dances and let her dress up and have fun. Recently, again they made an excuse that she is trying to get her magic back so she misses the Mystic Falls Pageant. Whatever! Anyways, nice story..little tragic:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Tragically beautiful
WhiteBlackGrey chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh my god, it's was so beautiful and sad in the same time. Your story is wondeful
Lukas Scott chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So romantic, and so sad, the perfect combination