Reviews for Legendary Bloodlines
Sizzin chapter 5 . 4/21
Do you realize that Kushina and the others mothers just froze in time? And Mikoto, by the way, became 4 years younger.
Sizzin chapter 1 . 4/21
While the idea is interesting, you aren't a good writer.
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 1 . 4/20
Nice and interesting story. Keep up the nice work.
jh831 chapter 2 . 4/18
it was good, really good, kept my attention, had nothing to do with hinata, but you ruined it for me.
16...graduate...at 16...sorry no, just no.
ok, 1, say this was cannon. can you see naruto running around screaming about being hokage and wearing a bright orange jumpsuit at 16? i don't see anyone wanting to have him do their missions,
2, chackra coils harden over time if not with lots of chackra. so the civilians who sighn up for the accademy would have their chackra coils hardened and not be able to use chackra if they didn't start the accadamy at 12 or so.
3, shinobi usually don't live verry long. so with them graduating at 16, there are less compatent chunin, jonin, anbu. most ninja probably die before they hit 30, so it gives them say 10 years in your story to work their asses off to be hokage...i just don't see it.
4, follow the graduating rules at least would have probably gotten me to keep reading.
sorry, that is just one big flaw i cant stand about stories
good luck with your other stories
RubyDarkGreen9 chapter 1 . 4/18
Can't keep my self to add it to my fav list.
non-FLMRpacifist chapter 4 . 4/6
its a good story but i feel as though its not... "feeding my mind"if that makes sense if not someone will eventually know wat i mean
Smithzila123 chapter 5 . 4/7
You forgot the genes of mei when you said he got lava release.
Smithzila123 chapter 3 . 4/7
Did kurumu not just destroy naruto's bloodline.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 25 . 3/26
Even though some of the ideas for this were good, this was a poorly done story with emphasis on Naruto being a womanizer.
ben chapter 23 . 3/25
Have naruto absorb more bloodlines like the bone blood line, hakus bloodline,ect. There have been a lot of chanses for him to and you keep writeing down his blood lines down ever chapter. Why would you do that if you arnt going to add to the list?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 24 . 3/26
That was... interesting.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 22 . 3/25
This just keeps getting more disturbing.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 20 . 3/25
So, yeah, I can't see why Orochimaru would want Shika. Sure, he's a genius, but the snake is already smart. All he wants are powerful Justus and immortality.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 19 . 3/25
This is a poor attempt to make a redone version of a scene from the show the different characters substituting those from the show. In the end, I see Sasuke and Shikamaru dueling it out and then Sasuke killing Shika, leaving to go to Orochimaru. This would also hurt Yoshina but also relieve her from any connection with her past husband and the Nara clan.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 18 . 3/25
You have improved in the relationship development department, I'll give you that.