Reviews for Legendary Bloodlines
anarchyballz chapter 11 . 7/17
Just lemons this chapter
anarchyballz chapter 10 . 7/17
He could have just teleported out of the room.
SearingFireBlaze chapter 1 . 6/25
Just by reading your summary and disclaimer, I can tell that this is a horrible fic. There are numerous errors of all kinds and names are just wrong. "Kurumu" for example. And then, I red the a few reviews. Some were stupid. Some were good. You are bad. Your fic is bad. You should just go and think on all the mistakes you made in life and see that you have done naught but this abomination. Have a good day.
Draco0905 chapter 25 . 6/21
So sakura is a double if not triple agent now huh? Lets see...working for tsunade as an apprentice medic, donzo as a spy, and sasuke as well. My guess is this is juraiya idea. The white and black haired women are those kumo girls. And with so many major player jonin leaving the village to train thier respective apprentices, the "man"power is significantly lower. And most if not all the rest are ready to side with naruto,when not if, something goes down in the village.
marquis.shax chapter 11 . 6/4
why did you change the name from Hitomi to Hrika that makes absolutely no sense
marquis.shax chapter 10 . 6/4
10 chapters 10 FUCKING CHAPTERS AND NO YURI
marquis.shax chapter 7 . 6/4
uh wtf this makes no sense you had Naruto training with Gai and now suddenly Gai doesn't even know him?
Sizzin chapter 5 . 4/21
Do you realize that Kushina and the others mothers just froze in time? And Mikoto, by the way, became 4 years younger.
Sizzin chapter 1 . 4/21
While the idea is interesting, you aren't a good writer.
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 1 . 4/20
Nice and interesting story. Keep up the nice work.
jh831 chapter 2 . 4/18
it was good, really good, kept my attention, had nothing to do with hinata, but you ruined it for me.
16...graduate...at 16...sorry no, just no.
ok, 1, say this was cannon. can you see naruto running around screaming about being hokage and wearing a bright orange jumpsuit at 16? i don't see anyone wanting to have him do their missions,
2, chackra coils harden over time if not with lots of chackra. so the civilians who sighn up for the accademy would have their chackra coils hardened and not be able to use chackra if they didn't start the accadamy at 12 or so.
3, shinobi usually don't live verry long. so with them graduating at 16, there are less compatent chunin, jonin, anbu. most ninja probably die before they hit 30, so it gives them say 10 years in your story to work their asses off to be hokage...i just don't see it.
4, follow the graduating rules at least would have probably gotten me to keep reading.
sorry, that is just one big flaw i cant stand about stories
good luck with your other stories
RubyDarkGreen9 chapter 1 . 4/18
Can't keep my self to add it to my fav list.
non-FLMRpacifist chapter 4 . 4/6
its a good story but i feel as though its not... "feeding my mind"if that makes sense if not someone will eventually know wat i mean
Smithzila123 chapter 5 . 4/7
You forgot the genes of mei when you said he got lava release.
Smithzila123 chapter 3 . 4/7
Did kurumu not just destroy naruto's bloodline.