Reviews for Born To Die
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/19
I like how all your stories fit together, like the little hint of Dahlia here ;)
StilesSalvatore chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
That was amazing I really loved it! Especially the part about her sister way to throw a curveball!
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. You portray young Clove perfectly; feisty, strong. This writing is at a level that for me, at the moment, is unreachable... I truly admire you and envy you. Amazing. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Amazing. Just plain amazing!
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Great, i could imagine it all being real. Love how clove was portrayed.
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
fanfictionclatofuzzy blanket purring cat

AWESOME

loved it! i always knew there was something more to clove.

i like to think she WANTED katniss to win. I mean she killed her competition with the backpack, she didnt target Katniss or Peeta very much, and she was loud when torturing Katniss. maybe she wanted someone to hear her.
sofia chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
this story is so deep and dark, i love it, it made me feel like i was clove. you are an amazing writer
Zeviz chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This way of presenting Clove's life works well, and I like her older self's commentary after each section.
x lonelyaurora x chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Firstly, please do not stop writing Clove x Cato fiction! I was lucky enough to firstly come across a couple of extracts from 'A Fox's View' and I was hooked on those little glimpses of Clato straight away, and it only made me want more. Then when I looked through all your writing, I was rewarded with 'Love is a Battlefield' which was is a masterpiece. I was hooked as soon as I started reading it and didn't stop till I finished reading that, and all your other one-shots of Clato. You flesh their relationship out so perfectly that I can completely imagine it happening alongside the Hunger Games storyline. I can't stop reading over it, its just so heartbreaking and intense. I love how all your writing relates to one another in tandem, giving you the same interactions but with different outlooks by different characters. When I read foxface's perception of their relationship, and then reading Clove's was fantastic. So please don't stop writing for them. I loved you writing in the epilogue of 'Love is a Battlefield' in Cato's POV, because as you described him from Clove's voice he came across as being such a complex character and I was craving to step inside his shoes. I would love to see you write some of their scenes from his side. To be honest I would just love anything you write involving these two. Keep up the amazing writing, you're very talented. This standard of Clato fanfiction is hard to come by, and I've read a lot to find these quality gems of writing :) It just goes to show how the smallest hint of a ship in the book can become something so believable and vivid. Thanks for sharing!
gethsemane342 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I hope you didn't think you'd be able to write something without a review off yours truly, did you?

You have a few typos: "But that was until Cato defied Vikus to fetch me the knives that let me to stop trying to lift a sword" - is it meant to be led?

Also, if this is Panem and thus America, they don't say bloody over there ;) (I've had 3 reviewers point this out to me from First where my characters used it gratuitously so I feel they know what they're talking about)

Apart from that, I thought it was quite good. If I'm completely honest, it doesn't flow amazingly well which makes it a bit of a jerky read (though I am tired so that may explain it). But I love Clove's characterisation (as always) and the backstory was interesting. I especially felt bad about Peony. And the ending was beautiful. The short segments also allow us to fill in gaps for ourselves, which I like :)

Keep on writing,

Geth

PS. I see you've started writing something else. I'll try to read it. Unfortunately, my workload is still high, even in the holidays, what with finals coming up so I can't guarantee I'll manage it. Apologies.
MikayQuinn chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was really good! I very much enjoyed!
please-delete-this-accountt chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
You're an amazing writer! Awesome story :)
Dollyoncloud9 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
You've done it again! I was very pleased to see you had posted another fabulous story from Clove's point of view. My only disapointment was that it was only a oneshot! I love reading Unintended each week but I must admit I miss the Careers! If you ever feel like putting up more Cato/Clove, I would definintely be thrilled to read it. Keep up the great work!
Iri168 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
You know I adore District 2... this was a lovely surprise!

-Iri
BNTN chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I entered my password in wrong and really don't have the energy to go through the captchas, so I'm not logged in. I'm also reviewing, so that about evens stuff out.

This is pretty good, really. Even though it's Clove. (And you say you don't experiment with narrative style... Maybe not as much as I do, but this is still stylistically different to most of your other stuff ;))

I liked this insight into young Clove's mind. And the thing with Peony - I quite liked that. Of course, it's still D2 :P

I also quite like "So it's fine for you to hate me. That's what I'm here for."

And what song is it?

BNTN

(Who probably won't have time for anymore contact that this today.)