Reviews for Scarlet Pasts
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Loved it!
macisgate chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Lovely chapter! You did such a great job on this story.
Totorsg chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
this is really a beautiful chapter!

i loved it.
ShellGrad chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
OH! Poor Lisbon :( I think this is a wonderful ending :) and I'd rather have a sequel than an epilogue :D
Special Agent Baker chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
This chapter was so sweet. I can't wait for more. Special Agent Baker.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Great one!
macisgate chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Yeah! Another great chapter! Especially liked that last bit about Lisbon wishing for someone to defend her because she's always had to do that by herself. Great stuff!
Totorsg chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Nice chapter :)

Jan punched Graig lol just awesome !

can't wait for more
ShellGrad chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
I was surprised by the punch in the nose! I would love Lisbon to ask Jane how it felt to be on the giving end this time as opposed to the receiving end he seems to be on oh too often.
Country2776 chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
very good and about next episode sb said jibson was more than a rebound and my that ever since he killed the fake rj maybe he thinks he doesn't deserve lisbon and my take he thinks if he flirts with erica he'll scare lisbon away enough he won't taint her anymore jmo
Totorsg chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
oohh, that's chapter is really great ! :)

i love it !

Jane and Lisbon are just awesome !

and jane gonna cook for Lisbon, can't wait :p

can't wait for the next chapter :)
Anna chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Really great! Can't wait for more:)
Special Agent Baker chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Love it. Can't wait for more. God bless u 2, and your amazing writing talent. Special Agent Baker
macisgate chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I'm enjoying this story so much! This chapter great, and I can hardly wait for the next one when Lisbon gets chatty. If Patrick Jane cooked me dinner, I'd tell him everything too!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Aww! Jane is so sweet and caring when he wants to be! And yes, I'm really looking forward to reading about Lisbon's past with Craig...and, of course, the dinner ;)

Great chapter!