Reviews for Feel So Close
dang third story in 5 minutes that made me cry lol i like the story P
general yumi chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is so sad! DX I really LOVE it! Great job! XD
XsaikaX chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I got seriously choked up while reading this.
Emmy-loves-fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wow, this was an incredibly sad but moving story. Amazing how you put so much emotion into this, I got so emotional, incredible work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
i was holding back tears and my throat started hurting
kitty cat chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
i was crying for god sake keep up the good work
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
It felt lonely. Really lonely.
Rin passing away...it's too much for me. I cried while reading but, the romance in this as beautiful...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
okay, it was all good till Yukio kissed his brother. Was this an incest fic? Shit, i did not see that. Well, besides that part, and even if that was the pairing choice, it was written so well, ugh. It was beautiful. Just beautiful.
Kuhl Eidechse chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh My goodness that was such an emotional story. I cryed towards the end. That's some fantastic wrighting their.
Witty Katts chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I LOVE IT.

*sniff* It got me to cry. ;;w;;

Very good job.
Living Maka-Lizz chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh gosh... I'm So sorry for Yukio. I'm in tears right now. I love this Fanfiction. One of the best!
Raging0Wolfen0Girl chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OMG! Its soo Good! I luvs it! I could picture it all as if I was there seeing it! I almost cried when I realised Rin was dead and actually cried when u told of how empty Yukio felt Kyaa! Im inlove wit ur fanfic! and it hasnt been two minutes since I read it!
Norami chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
O.. Oh my god... I cried with this. I was resisting the tears since like mid-story...

I actually think in some stories like that and I find myself crying because my owns thougts.

Thanks so much for writting and uploading this...

I think the way you described Yukio was very good and, I have to say that the epilogue... Just made star crying