Reviews for A Quiet Interlude
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
(ω)(it's supposed to be a kitty face in case the thing deletes some of the characters)
Dobby's Socks chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Adorable! Best cuddle fic I've ever read! This was really well written and also I seriously do admire this pairing. Great job!
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This fic! asdfghjkl; I have no words, this is beautiful :)
thesilentlamb chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Just lovely. Sigh.
T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Cuuuuuuuute. 3
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
So sweet. You did rush in to the whole intimacy part a bit quickly, but I guess that's fluff for you!
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
That was Awesome! Keep up the excellent work!
Mercedes Aria chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Love this! I absolutely adore all of your 4/Sarah stories. Can't get enough of them. :D

Everytime I read the DW: Short Trips stories that feature 4 and Sarah I think of your stories. I don't know if you've read any of the books, but I've always wanted to know your take on "Eternity" and "Suitors, Inc." (would love to see how you would finish this one;)).

Please keep writing these two!
LilahKat chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Hmmm... I can't remember if I reviewed this on LJ or not, but with the problems I've been having with my 'Mr. Smith' it wouldn't surprise me if I hadn't.

As always this was superb. *happy sigh* See you are part of the reason why I don't write 4/SJ. I just wouldn't do it as well as you do.
Suzotchka1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was so incredible! I love how you worked in the line about Sarah wanting to go home by taxi. I miss Sarah/4. I miss Lis too.
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awww! This was so beautiful and sweet!
Vilinye chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Aw. I like cuddles.
Garfield71 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Very romantic and nice characterisation :-))

Great to read a new 4/Sarah story