Reviews for After the Fall
Starkidofadelaid chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
That was the third time I have read this story and every time I read it I cry. It is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. You have amazing talent and I think that anyone who reads your work will be touched.

-Starkidofadelaide
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Awww! This was so sweet it made me want to cry!
clouisejohnr chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
So sad yet beautiful! I loved it! :{
Abby chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
I LOVED IT!

I'm crying right now as i'm typing this (and this is the tenth time i have read this). This is my favorite fanfiction story.

I have read this story so many times and i will keep reading it untill i don't cry while reading (but i don't think that will ever happen).
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
I am literally bawling right now!
SetYourZappersToPEW chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Awwwwww TwT
DaisyDoodle chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
I cried so hard when I read this the first time:) and I'm crying even harder now... it was fantastic:D
Creamoe chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
I...uh..um,uh..well, um...I LOVED IT.

It was really, really good. I wish I had ideas such as yours. Keep writing. You have the talent!
Creamoe chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
Oooh! Please update soon! I don't know what I'll do if I have to wait any longer.

Hayaku Hayaku Hayaku!

That's me telling your to Hurry Hurry Hurry! in Japanese!
DaisyDoodle chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
I read this story on Tumblr and it was fantastic! I don't want to say anything cause I know the ending... but this story was just perfect:)
Creamoe chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
Aaahh! The suspense. Loved the cliffhanger. I hope you update really really really soon, 'cause I don't think I can stand not knowing. ;P
GavLovesStacey chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
This is a cute enough story, but it's completely unrealistic.
BlurryFigure chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
omg, omg, omg! Cliffhanger! Aahhh can wait 4 the next ch!
Creamoe chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I love how fast you update. I can't say the same for me, though. Heh...

Anyways. Still lovin' the story. I think it might have been a bit rushed, but I'm not sure what you could have added.

There aren't many TUp pregnancy stories that I like
Creamoe chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I really liked it. I like where you are taking it. I was wondering if Up has had another surgery or something because, technically, if he doesn't have balls he can't get a boner.

Ther than that, wonderful story