Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki:Sex Instructor
sherly chapter 5 . 7/18
while i as reading the sakura and naruto part i was hoping sakura would yell out sasukes name, and naruto be like "what the hell sakura?" and she would be like "sorry, force of habit"
I thought at the end hina would have started fucking naruto and then kina joined in XD
TsunadeXNaruto chapter 7 . 7/4
Love it! More Tsunade and Naruto?
za worlda chapter 2 . 6/29
original naruto :imma do it
clone don't you do it
on: imma do it
clone oh shit he did it
parents you scoundrel how dare you
Mordred Faust chapter 6 . 6/26
holy shit...i love this yugao lemon
Joe dirt chapter 8 . 6/20
I fucking love these. I have probably came about 90 times already.
Diomar Lord Dimitri chapter 1 . 6/4
conti,por favor
TiberSeptim chapter 13 . 6/4
I literally read this 2-3? Years ago. -raging hormones teenager me- loved it because of that perverted age. No offense like you said bro, I'm sure you've come along way. But it would be a good laugh seeing a sequel.
The Man They Call The Truth chapter 7 . 6/3
Truth is I'm loving this story. Keep up the good work
The Man They Call The Truth chapter 2 . 6/2
Truth is this is better than I expected.
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 6/2
That was an unbelievably cute ending. I didn't see that one coming, I truly didn't. I loved the end, it made me go awe. :3 Naruto and Hina are so cute :3
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 6/2
Aaand Naruto is back to being manhandled what the hell? :/ That was pretty fucked too, ninja wire on his dick, seriously?
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 6/1
Huh, well he gained his dominance back at least. She also had her comeuppance, of which I am glad happened. I just hope he doesn't turn into a douche, being dominant is fine as long as you don't become scum.
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 6/1
So, still being strung along and blackmailed go figure. That and handcuffed. Wow. I'll give it one more chapter, mainly to see if Hina gets her comeuppance.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 6/1
If Naruto stays as a slave this story will be a sad loss of potential. I, myself, don't like submissive men but the story itself could still be good for others. I liked it until that point, but I will keep reading to see if he truly does reinstate his dominance like what was portrayed at the end.