Reviews for Notes On The Fridge
twiread3 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I want to thank you since I don't review often enough for all of the wonderful stories you have posted. So many of them are among my favorites.
twiread3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So I'm gonna give this story a little boost here because I am a bad person and hardly ever review, and this story really deserves that 1000 reviews.
twiread3 chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
Great story. Loved this pairing. Although all of your stories are always great.
digit22 chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
cute story. i devoured it all in the past couple days- and i usually get squicked out by slashy emmett stories, but this one was done really well!

i particularly loved the imagery in carlisles head about emmett being tiny and reaching for his dad's hand and now being grown and reaching for his husband's- very cute and sweetly nostalgic
shellshock81 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
This is where you get jipped a little for me reading the whole thing first. Real time I was all... OMG! They kissed already! Wtf does this mean? *NEXT*

Instead you'll get coherency. Aside from the kiss you can see the beginnings of jasper here and I really, really enjoyed his journey of self- discovery. Not "Emmett's kinda hot" but "Emmett's kinda huge and I'm very aware". I just loved that. I mean... I'd think you have personal experience!

And then with the hand on the arm. I'm with Peter. These two were blind even back here!

Love it.
shellshock81 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Love love love Emmett. He's so colorful and wonderful. And I think it's cool how he thinks about guys. I'm from a very Podunk area with a lot of old school people so I really enjoyed this emmet.

And he seems to be good for jasper already huh? I'm loving his waffling over Alice. Like what to do, does she like me do I like her? And the fact that she's a gamer is so funny to me. Idl why. Love it!
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Such a great setup here. A little bit of wtf is going on with the different clues. Fantastic. And already with the first note. And I like to think I'm smart but it took me a couple chapters before I realized the notes were being left on the fridge. And the title. Oy.

Em's first note was perfect.
shellshock81 chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Hiiii *waves* you'll he to 1000 one way or another b Mc I was far too wrapped up in myself and the story to review! My bestie best girl, Whiti, told me to read this several weeks ago and I finally had some time this week.

And I'm so glad. It was wonderful. Every word. I can wait to go back and review each chapter. I was hoping to do it all today but I had a billion updates.

Anyway, ill start back at the beginning and it'll prolly take me a couple days now butbu promise I will:)

Loves this epi. How clever to write it in Cpov. I really enjoyed his insights. It's so refreshing to see those feelings from a dad. And a little look into Edwards life too. I was partway through and pm'ing Whiti about Edward being sick and it was all I could do not to beg her to tell me if he made it !

Ok. I'll stop rambling and get to work! I can't wait to read your other stuff too. :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Loved the ending, very sweet and sentimental!

Excellent job!

Looking forward to the J/C slash! My two favorite boys...who could ask for more!

CC
Liliom99 chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Oh I see more than one heartbreake coming... Thanks for sharing!
MarySoul chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
I think it was perfect to have another POV summarizing the end, to leave us on a very happy and inspiring note. Job well done!
I'm looking forward to read more of your slash fics, particularly the J/C one... the combination sounds hot :)
Bowlove chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Happy slashing indeed.
This was just wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I will rec it asap :)
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Amazing story! :)
r99smith chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
what a wonderful ending! great story - thanks for writing
CynMar Rom chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
oh my god! yes, and please :)
and as of ? Carlisle, aaaawwwwww he is the sweetest man :) good thing that they're happy now :) *sniffs*
Much love!