Reviews for Notes On The Fridge
shellshock81 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I love jake. Which is a first. I never do. He's pretty funny tho.

And I love that Emmett did J's laundry! Too funny.
shellshock81 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I love this chapter. It was so nice to see his realization take place. And god him to be ok with it and not freak. And so glad Alice is awesome:)
Liliom99 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
I feel so sorry for Jasper. It must be terrible losing your child, but I think Jasper parents are going on the sad and depressing part of things, instead of celebrating their daughter's life, and putting a weight over Jasper that is so unfair. Emmett is being a real good friend and a loving one.
Liliom99 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Oh Emmett. And, I love Peter.
twiread3 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Thanks again for all you do. Your time and effort is appreciated. This story was so different from others I've read. You did a great job writing about something that could have been really depressing if not handled well. Instead it was touching and realistic. I look forward to many stories in the future. Congrats!
twiread3 chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Edward and Bells are nice, and it is where we all started with this fandom; but sometimes you just need to read something else. We all need a little variety in our lives. So thanks for writing stories like this and don't ever worry about them being read. There are always people here looking for something different.
twiread3 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I liked seeing an Emmett that was still wild, silly, and larger than life, but with another much more complex side. He was so confused and struggling to figure out where he belonged. It was nice to see him with more depth.
twiread3 chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Geeky Jasper is always hot.
twiread3 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Loved Alice's role in this story. It was unique that she was still such an important part of Jasper's life without being family or love interest. I really liked it.
twiread3 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Your AN about a Jasper/Carlisle story has me salivating. I love me some Carlisle!
twiread3 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I can't wait for you to finish MBM,MGS. Looking forward to reading it.
twiread3 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I want to thank you since I don't review often enough for all of the wonderful stories you have posted. So many of them are among my favorites.
twiread3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So I'm gonna give this story a little boost here because I am a bad person and hardly ever review, and this story really deserves that 1000 reviews.
twiread3 chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
Great story. Loved this pairing. Although all of your stories are always great.
digit22 chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
cute story. i devoured it all in the past couple days- and i usually get squicked out by slashy emmett stories, but this one was done really well!

i particularly loved the imagery in carlisles head about emmett being tiny and reaching for his dad's hand and now being grown and reaching for his husband's- very cute and sweetly nostalgic
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »