Reviews for Notes On The Fridge
renewagain chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
LOL you're like ,15 chapters I'm sure..try 24 v:)
renewagain chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
His wide grin was back. His eyes had the fucking nerve to do that twinkle thing, and Jesus fucking Christ... his dimples were motherfucking adorable.

And I wanted to hit him.

Yeah. There's that!
renewagain chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
These guys. These guys. How do you do this? How do you write so much? So many different stories? I think my favorite thing about your writing is the way you let us know what's going on while the characters do believable things yet still don't know themselves what they are doing or why. It's such a special kind of angst...that unawareness of self right? Okay so Em is super awesome.
renewagain chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
I'm just not sure what to do with myself? How do you write all of this? I mean how?
renewagain chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Oh shit. Emmets gonna walk in? Literally I just said "oh shit" and my six year old who is reading his Lego book next to me says, "what mommy?"

I'm like "oh something I was reading just surprised me" what really happened? I was so engrossed reading my first slash sex scene that I freaked out when Emmet opened the door.
renewagain chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Hey.
renewagain chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Why am I so old and I never read a story like this before? Why? I mean I'm not that we ld, but old enough to have read this.
renewagain chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
I just cried. The mean I jsut really cried, and then I tried to pinpoint what made me cry and I went back over the last two paragraphs and I'm still not sure. I think it was just everything together but when he told Alice and then you could sense his fear of rejection I don't know but you did it perfectly it was awesome. I mean when she held him and then he realized she was still his friend. That's where I cried.

Whew.
renewagain chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Confession #1: I have never watched Firefly and I desperately need all the education on geekdom here and in Flyaway Home. (Is that the right name?) I'm the type of person who just started GoT and joins fandoms 5 years late.

Confession #2: I'm officially swoonie and feeling the feels for Jasper/Emmet right now. Bring on the angst!
renewagain chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Oh. Yeah. I'm in love with them. You were right...and this siblings and OH I can't wait.
renewagain chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I'm here. I'm finally here. Yes, its me, I'm sure you've been waiting with baited breath. Yeah. And you're like who?

Good start. I have no idea what's going on...mysteries, always a good beginning.
berniedette chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
LyricalKris, I hate you so much. You're making me feel too much for these boys! Ugh! I knew 't have read a Hurt/Comfort fic. Now, I am hooked and feeling feels. Thanks a lot. Lol
Elipsa chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
Ok, i have to warn you I'm on my phone and trying to figure out the whole favoriting thing was weird. Ok, onto the story: I absolutely loved it. The ups and downs were written fantastically and were completely believable - which i don't find all that often - and the relationship worked a lot more than i thought it would. I never enjoyed the books or movies that much but i loved the characters Emmett, Jasper and Alice so i was excited to see a story with basically only centering around them. Anyway I'm rambling... I tend to do that when I'm tired... but basically: I loved your story and it was beautifully written.
KioshiUshima chapter 24 . 2/28/2015
I cried. Ogawd. D; I think this is the first legit JasperxEmmett pairing I've read. I am so into this couple, now. Jesus. Thank you.
lmc123 chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
Wow, you write slash so well, as usual beautiful little story, I put off this one cos jasper/emmett was a hard one to see, but I should have had more faTrawlingwling through all your stories looking for something to re read and saw this and was well excited. It didn't dissapoint. Its funny how you literally can make any pairing work... you so should publish some of your slash stories... maybe a collection of short stories, I think not only would people love them, but they hip/educate and that is always a good thing
1,156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »