Reviews for Notes On The Fridge
OhGeeFantasy chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
I was very scared Carlisles visit was going to be bad news.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Lots of emotions. I'm so happy how this turned out:)
Xo
Gee
OhGeeFantasy chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
This chapter hit home...inhale a terminally ill child and I always feel like my don is out on the back burner with all the care our daughter requires. It's strange reading it because most people don't understand.
I really like this story.
Gee
lellabeth chapter 24 . 1/23/2014
This was a beautiful little story, Kris. You did such a great job of showing these two boys finding themselves and finding love.
bellawannabe2 chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
I just loved this story. So beautiful. Only my second full-length slash story I've read. I've always had a soft spot for Emmett! Really enjoyed it!
jennasushkowitz chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
I'm completely obsessed with this story. Like, no joke. I usually like to pace out multi-chaptered stories but I just sat in my bed and spent an hour reading this. Time. Well. Spent. I cried, laughed, "aww"ed, and felt warm fuzzies all over through the course of this fic. Absolutely brilliant. You had my heart aching from the start and I really felt a connection to these boys. The plot was absolutely mind blowing and I was hooked from the first chapter. You are such a fantastic writer and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
naughtynati chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
That was brilliant...thank you :)
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Really sweet story
samekraemer chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
So wonderful. Loved it. thank you for sharing it.
Mych0ice chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
Excellent story!
carina2026 chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
What a great story!
Abby915 chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
I love your story ! It's really good and I really like your Emmett and Jasper and their love story. Glad Edward is still alive :) !
joy chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
Outstanding story.
her illusion chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
oooh,very 1st time trying this pairing too..i like that you wrote about issues which were very real."the 'other' child" made me somewhat confused at first but well it soon became clear enough what you were referring to..hmm,it's a pity about jasper's on earth did peter end up with,though? xD and the image of a sleepy emmett holding out his hand is sooo cute,as well as that whole thing they had going on with their post-its :D and how unique,to end off with carlisle's pov
frlarsson chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Love love love the ending ) Thanks for an awesome fic!
/Linda