Reviews for Notes On The Fridge
LibraScales chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
You keep referring to Jasper living in Texas and I just realized I live in Texas. Made me feel a bit dim. The angst is boiling over now, but I enjoy it, even though it makes me feel... Aware.
LibraScales chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
I cried. And when they were kissing I got aroused. I'm ashamed. Beautiful chapter, even though I'm livid because Edward relapsed. I'm still crying, even now.
LibraScales chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Fucking love Peter. That is all.
LibraScales chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Emmett is sweet. I don't know why I keep reviewing, I don't think you are actually gonna see these. They don't cobtribute anything anyway. If I had Emmett's parents I would always feel guilty. I mean, with my family I feel guilty even though my mom has 2 replacement kids in case anything happens to me.
LibraScales chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Ahh, that's hot. Emmett walked in on them, I'm sure thats traumatizing.
LibraScales chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I like Peter O.o
He seems like he would be a nice, sexy friend to have. I agree when he says the shy isn't Jasper. Sorry I don't have much to say, I never really try to have too much of an opinion, they get you into trouble.
LibraScales chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I expected that. And the way Emmett says "Fedora." Is kinda cute and makes me feel stupid at the same time. Does Jake want Emmett? If not for an emotional relationship, then a sexual one? I may never know. The quotes on the fridge were endearing. I must read on.
LibraScales chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Aw that was sweet. I think you tried to establish Emmett and possibly Jasper as gay. When I was reading the first chapter cancer didn't come to mind. So sad that Lucy died, which makes me feel silly because she is a fictional character. I will continue to read on, hopefully Jasper gets some sun.
LibraScales chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This seems like an exciting read, I'm definitely continuing! Whats wrong with Edward? I'm very curious. From the title I'm guessing Emmett and Jasper are going to communicate via post it notes "On The Fridge."
geekysole chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
I am so not an angst person and quite often skip a fic if that word is anywhere near the description, but the description and the pairing had me curious and before I knew it.. I could not stop reading! This one is automatically in my top 10 and I'm scared of reading your other fics because I have a feeling you will blow away my top 10. You have an incredible talent for weaving the tale. Thank you!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
This story was simply wonderful. I laughed, I cried, I related to the characters and were moved by their painful family experience. And then I was, after much heartache and angst of course, uplifted by their relationship. Loved it so much; thank you for writing!
meepison chapter 24 . 12/4/2012
Just finished this story and it was spectacular! Jasper and Emmett's journey felt very realistic...so glad that they were able to find their way to each other. Loved the epilogue in Carlisle's POV. You write beautifully!
hazeleyes2881 chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
I just finished reading this entire fic and I absolutely loved it! All the changes and trials and tribulations both Jasper and Emmett went through made me smile or want to cry. You did an amazing job with this fic and I loved that you ended from Carlisle's POV. It was nice to see what he, as a parent, thought of his sons relationships.
BreeJanko chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
It's a beautiful story, just... Beautiful
Chugga chapter 24 . 11/6/2012
Great story i have never read Emmett/Jasper before and im glad i did :)
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »