Reviews for Notes On The Fridge
Fr333bird chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Lovely chapter :) poor J and his family. Glad that E is working it out.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
These two couldn't be better matched to share a dorm room.

Finally Jasper has someone to share his lonely life with and Em who can understand why Jasper is hiding in his fantasy world can begin to pull him out.

I think Alice is trying to be friends with Jasper but it's just not easy and I really think that Jasper doesn't swing that way. I really wonder if Em does?
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Emmett is a sweetheart! That whole situation with the magnet could have been worse. I lost a sibling in a car accident and I can understand how tough it is and how memories can be overwhelming sometimes. I really like this story!
thepinktabby chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
aww, emmett sad makes me sad. Especially when he connects the dots at the end. *sniffle* but the heart and sol comment made me chuckle a little and i'm not as sad but still am. Sort of ...*sighs* yea. Thanks for the read. *grin*
Team66fan chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Love Emmett, he's got so much heart and sol!
twimama77 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
SO VERY VERY COOL
ChefJayla chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
loving this story.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Gawd damn. This story. Is messing with meh poor heart. I keep giggling and holding my chest and smirking and rolling my eyes. THESE EMOTIONS.

For one thing - I lived on campus last year. First year away from my family (though not very far and I saw them like every other weekend. My dad I saw almost every week cause I'd invite him to take his lunch break at campus with me) and kinda on my own. I called it "independence with training wheels" lol. Anyhow, I was on the third (top) floor of our dorm building. The floor below us was guys and they ALL were computer science/computer engineer majors. ALL OF THEM. Not lying. So they all had these computers, and sometimes when we went down there we'd see like ten of them gathered into one room, lights off, a few laptops hooked up to the TVs, headsets... Some of my favorite memories include the first few weeks when they'd have Nerf Wars. All of them would grab nerf guns and turn the whole building into a war zone. If your door was open (and ours usually was) they'd duck into the doorway for protection. A friend that lived across the hall and I got guns too. We shot them when they popped into our doorways without asking. XD

And yes - they lived off of mountain dew. In fact, I'd say it's accurate that most college students do. (I didn't; not particularly found of the stuff. I did start drinking a lot of fraps though. XD)

Also - Emmett is still making me laugh and giggle and be all happy. He's such a sweet goofball. :)

I cannot wait for more! Update soon please!
cejsmom chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I'm reading and enjoying, even the sad parts.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I can't wait to read more. I'm so curious about their backstories. I feel for Emmett, I did the same thing and stayed close to keep an eye out for my mom and younger sisters. Loving the relationship between Emmett and Edward.
weildthekey chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great things will come from this story- i know it!
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Love it so far :)
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Loving this concept! Can't wait to read more! :)
NCChris chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Positive start...Jasper and Emmett is so hard to find. I can't wait to see more and to get more into their characters and backgrounds.
frlarsson chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Love the first chapter, ) looking forward to see where theyll take us

best wishes, Linda xo