Reviews for Notes On The Fridge
thepinktabby chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
dAWWW! I love firefly, don't do a whedon... he killed off shepard and walsh. *sniffle* LOL I kid...really noo..i'm not...no really I do, I kid. ... I think...

Thanks for the update! I loved Jasper's little poem on the fridge. Can't wait for more tale of woe...i think.

until next time!

Thanks for the update.
shelbron chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I loved this chapter. My husband and two kids all play WOW and dinner time is usually filled with conversation I don't understand! lol

It's so sad about Lily and Edward. I loved the Heart and Sol part :)
stoker fangirl chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Too few people write a good Emmett. Looking forward to your version. Thanks for writing.
smelsies chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Emmett had a light bulb moment there didn't he? I really love this story, it's so good and I can't wait to read more about these two. I hope you know I think you are awesome. I love your writing so much.
Lia Jane chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
I am going to be addicted to this story...I can feel it. Fantastic chapter. Really emotional and I love these boys! Can't wait for the next one!
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was really sweet! and the part when Emmett realizes what happened to lucy is kinda heartbreaking... *sniff*

so, they are not out of the closet yet, either of them, right? they're still undecided? :P

Much love!
VampLuvah chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I really like how there aren't heated stares and dirty dreams. They aren't even aware of eachother in a sexual way yet. I have never known any gay men before their "sexual awakening." It is very interesting to read how they are aware that they should be feeling for women and not really worried about their lack of interest. Well not worried to certain degree. I know Jasper is questioning it a little. Emmett isn't as much he seems to be getting along as a straight guy so far. Maybe he is more of the bisexual kind so far? Maybe he can appreciate the female body but isn't exactly into it.

It's really adorable how Emmett feels protective of his roommie. I wonder if they will bond over their siblings sickness'.

I look forward to the next update. Thanks for sharing.
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I hope that Emmett can draw Jasper out a bit more so that he isn't quite so lonely all the time.

I really felt for Jasper, he would never forget his sister, but he also needs time away from it. He is too young to have to cope with his parents feelings all the time too.

great chapter, loved it x
laverett chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Dammit... you just made me cry again!

Thank you for writing!
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Loved this chapter... LOL to all the WOW stuff too funny! :) (so can I assume here that eventually they will be together? like slash?) or will they just be friends? Can't wait to read more!
frlarsson chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Love the chapter, ) and the progress,

best wishes, Linda xo
sasharose11 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Looks like it's going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship :-) I'm loving the notes they leave each other and I can only imagine how much better they are going to get.
Elvirina chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Im really enjoying this. Thanks for sharing. I keep thinking leukemia, that is, unfortunately very commen. At least in my family, mostly with the outcome of Lucy.

Michel died 3 years old

Michael died 21 years old

Minna died 60 years old

Nicklas 5 years old, in remission.

Katrine now 11 years old, cured

Besides that, every single member of my family has died of some kind of cancer, so if I'm right, thank you for sharing. As always I love your writing

Nelly
sessahhh chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Hella good second chapter. You definitely don't disappoint. I guess Emmett has the same thoughts on Jasper's little sister. The little heart magnet - so sweet. I could see why Jasper would want to get away from that life for a bit and it kinda sucks that his mother is sending him reminders. I'm sure it is in his head enough. But that's just what mothers do I think.

I wonder how long it will take Emmett to get Jasper to open up a little and maybe see the outside world. J decided to go to school so far away from the oppressive heat of Texas and wanted to be surrounded by trees and mountains but hasn't really explored. I guess it's only been a few weeks and he's a bit sucked into his online gamer world. We all have our things I guess.

Great job. Lovely chapter.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is just the first chapter? Oh man, I think I'm gonna love this story. I was thinking this was just a tiny o/s but as usual you make me deliriously happy within minutes of diving in. I love that the pairing is Emmett and Jasper. There seriously is not enough slashy Emmett fic. And the fact that they both have siblings that struggled with what I'm assuming was cancer? That is gonna give me some heartache, isn't it? I can feel the tears welling already just from hearing about winded Edward. I also get the feeling that Jasper's sister did not fair so well with her battle.

I adore the concept of notes on the fridge. I love your Emmett's sense of humour and the way he treats his brother like his brother and not a delicate child. That line about being his hero versus Edward being his had me reaching for the tissues. Oh yea, this is gonna be a good story. Can't wait.
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »