Reviews for The One True King
Hainbuche chapter 10 . 8/26
klasse geschichte. war toll zu lesen. ich gönne es harry. ög hayne
evfangirl98 chapter 10 . 7/7
Love it
evfangirl98 chapter 10 . 7/7
Love it
KazaHaru45 chapter 10 . 5/19
I love this story! It has a bit of everything that I want in a story. Just awesome.
d011 chapter 10 . 1/28
Re-reading this story...the dark Harry you write is so dark and twisted. I love how the story skips the everyday details while including all the important events. Beautifully written.
mersykun chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Dark harry for the win!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
I don't believe I've ever read a fanfic where Harry was truly dark. But this one definitely changed my thoughts because Harry is the epitome of dark. Job well done on this magnificent piece. I'm looking forward to any other works that catch my fancy by you.
Mumia0813 chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
i always love this story! reread it again and it never gets old lol
lightwalnut64 chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
fucking love this... please write more!
Venipa chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
found it again after so long of readin it in the past...still amazed at this lil treasure
TheCauldron chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
Brilliant story! Bravo!
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
*gapes* that revenge is just... Brilliant! Jesus Christ it's cold! I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
I never expected to like something like this,but oh my gosh that ending was brilliant:) 3 it made me tear up a little bit with its cute sappy ness /
Lady Aviendha chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
This is one of the best stories I have ever read!
Firediva0 chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
This story is amazing. I love it, and can honestly say that despite it's legnth it felt like it was one of the longest stories in this fandom. Of course I say that in a good way. The fact that you only highlighted the most important parts, and made this fic no more than 10 chapters is astonishing! I mean we went from playboy Harry to gonna bring back my lover Harry. It was an interesting fic, and the character development was cleary seen in it.
I love this fic, and I believe that this may be one of my favorite fics belove 60,000 words so far.
I look forward to more from you!
Firediva0