Reviews for The Will Of A Single Man
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Who like's who? Seriously?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Is English your first language? If so, please work on it. If not, then disregard this.

There are many errors in this. You put commas and the wrong places and your sentences cease to make since. Try rereading the first paragraph. See what I mean? Now, you even made errors in the summary. ("Journey's") So if this is a rewrite" I can imagine what the original was.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/27/2012
Lol does anybody else wanna see some more Frost and Sasha or is it just me?
Teir 1 guy chapter 22 . 4/23/2012
you keep misusing there, their, and they're other than that awesome story
operator BEAR chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
What is with everyone misspelling and,

it's and not an,
Capt.Freedom chapter 34 . 3/21/2012
you already know where i stand on all this so their is no point is saying it again for i think the 5th time lol. but this has been a great story.
Antonio XZ chapter 34 . 3/21/2012
AWSOME! I ALMOST CRIED WITH THIS ENDING! AND THERE IS NO IF YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL!
SergeantJohnston chapter 34 . 3/21/2012
:'( I wanted to cry so much in this chapter. I have no idea of course, but I felt like it! I loved her dream with Soap, Grich and the rest of the team. I would've liked to hear Soap maybe ask Diamond something, like tell her whatever, but that would've been probably very cheesy so yours is better (as always!)

and, Oh my God, Diamond! Don't leave! Price will break into old-man-hysterics!

So, overall, I frickin' love this story and yes they better be a sequel or I want a refund! Lol, just kidding.

Please continue soon, would ya please? :D
Capt.Freedom chapter 33 . 3/20/2012
you have to keep this story going there are no if. and's or but's unless you want me to kick yours lol jkjk. you should keep it going and all that plz plz keep it going.
Antonio XZ chapter 33 . 3/19/2012
wait but what happened to frost?
Koishi K. Komeiji chapter 33 . 3/19/2012
This IS copied almost word-for-word from the transcript; it's just changed a little so that the Mary-Sue can fit in.
SergeantJohnston chapter 33 . 3/19/2012
Ignore the guy beneath me! This is awesome, though I'm sad there's not more but I don't care! I really hope there's going to be a sequel and soon! You know, before I go insane and yadda yadda lol:) Loved it all the way, every word of every chapter! I feel like re-reading just to feel it all over again! :D
Guest chapter 33 . 3/19/2012
This appears to have been taken directly from the COD Wikia transcript and just fiddled with...You didn't even change it from present tense to past tense. Lazy?
SergeantJohnston chapter 32 . 3/15/2012
Awww Dream Makarov you suck! It still sucks that Grinch's gone and cannot wait until the next chapter. Lol, Melody can't do anything, I guess poor her :( I hope Diamond doesn't die but I don't want Yuri to die either... I'll just leave that decision to you:)

Please, pretty please, update soon before I go mad:D
Antonio XZ chapter 32 . 3/15/2012
So this story is not canon with come what may? HMM... oh well i think you should release a version that is! :)