Reviews for Too Lost to be Found
huddybasically chapter 111 . 4/23/2017
im shooketh

hiii, WHAT CAN I FUCKING SAY I LOVE EVERY BIT OF EVERY WORD OF YOUR WORK! hahaha and im not going to be subtle about my review. and yes, hands down, i love the piece of art that you created. i can imagine the grave hours you have spent to write every chapter with great effort and look how it turned out, it turned out to be fanfuckingtastic. i have to admit that first, i was really hesitant about reading a fanfic bout House and Cuddy after S7 since everything turned out to be sad and heart wrenching but since i took the chance of reading your story, i changed my mind. it was 111 chapters long, the longest fic i have read and the hours that i spent reading them had me in the edge, it had me squeaking in feels, it had be laughing in the quiet hours and at many points, it made me cry thinking bout House and Cuddy and how happy they are despite all the sadness that coated them. i love it to the deepest recesses of my fangirl heart. all i could offer you is love and best wishes! thank you for writing this! im an emotional wreck right now after finishing the fic but meh, its so great!
Indy Organa chapter 111 . 10/4/2016
Oh my god...wow. I just finished this monster of a fic after reading through a lot of your other stuff, and just...wow. I was hesitant at first after you killed of Rachel, but everything else wiped that feeling away. The characterisation- on. It was believable, I could see them saying those lines and doing those things, plus the smuttier parts were perfectly scattered throughout. I just loved this story, and now I'm looking forward to the sequel! Thank you for sharing this story.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/4/2016
Dear Insomniac, is it weird that everytime I read or re-read one of your stories I have one particular storyteller voice in my brain for you?
I thought you should know this.
Your devoted fan,
Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Don't know if you even check reviews or not anymore but on the off chance you do I wanted to let you know that this is hands down my favourite huddy story I have read (and Ive read a lot lol) very late to the House fandom and Huddy ship but I love them. I tend to reread my favourite fics and I always 'save' this one, because as much as I want to read it again...I don't want to finish it again...does that make sense? I normally don't like OCs but I love Kate. I love the kids...they arent too saccarine or one dimensional. I could type pages and pages of praise for your writing, but I won't...I'll just go read it again. x
jordanrae17 chapter 111 . 5/31/2015
I have just spent a couple months reading a lot of your stories! How have I never discovered you? You are incredible and completely amazing! Next I'm reading the sequel, and then after that I think I'm close to have reading all of the stuff you have posted here. That is for entertaining this book worm for the past month with your truly unique and creative writing.
HOUSEocdfan chapter 111 . 5/4/2015
I love this story, a nice fitting end to these 2 extraordinary characters. The OC's were great too, particularly Kate and Ava... Hopefully we will be meeting them again. :) Only sorry I hadn't picked it up earlier :)
HOUSEocdfan chapter 67 . 5/2/2015
I actually physically cried in this chapter... Rachel's presence was so subtly done by House, such a nice touch :)
HOUSEocdfan chapter 49 . 4/30/2015
you made me cry...literally! but so glad Kate has woken up. Love this story :)
HOUSEocdfan chapter 48 . 4/30/2015
OMG Kate! I am almost crying for Kate and House, I love this character please don't let her die :) sorry I haven't reviewed until now. Only recently started reading it and just want to keep going to the next chapter, no time to review! But seriously this is brilliant, I love Kate and the relationship she has with House is awesome. Fantastic story I cant stop reading it :)
myselfdenver chapter 111 . 4/20/2015
Awww. This is a good story.
Valley-10 chapter 111 . 8/8/2014
This is one of my all time favourite story :)
Addie.H chapter 111 . 7/11/2014
I think I have forgotten to tell you how MUCH I love this fic!
murphycat chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Lol. Are you kidding? We love smut. We want to seee thr things the show didn't show...
murphycat chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Powerful. Damn explosive.
murphycat chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I haven't reviewed yet but this was the most powerful chapter by far! Itmade me tear up; I think anyone would who had suffered heartbreak or a traumatic loss. So pretty much everybody...
2,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »