Reviews for Percy in Paradise
Kinky
What kind of person are you? Ab awesome one thus is so unexpected and unreal in a good way looking forward to smutty scenes
DarknessCheshire chapter 3 . 9/4
Let us all clap for Apollo, who thinks that wine comes in bouquets.
ZyudenSentaiKyroyugerisawesome chapter 10 . 7/28
Can you do this again, but with all the Olympians except for Hera and Athena?
The fact that you paired Percy with his own father is extremely repulsive. This story seemed descent until then. Incest is not cool in any way shape or form. Just FYI.
searing kiss, not siring
instead of "wanted the boy confused to know," write "the confused boy wanted to know."
put punctuation before quotation marks at all times, not after (example: "I said: Stay here," repeated the Lightning God.)
"changed Percy the topic"?
other than that, awesome fic.
Lol chapter 4 . 5/22
I want to be Percy
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 5/18
Hmmm...I am looking forward to the angst a kidnapping promises :)
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 5/18
Aweasome, can't wait to read the sequel. By the way you have posted so many stories that it was easier to find "The Lost Lover" via search then on your profile :D
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 5/17
Oh...I was kinda hoping for there to be a sequel or the seductions only to be the start. Maybe a bit - read: a lot - angst later on in form of him getting kidnapped or something. Hm...yes, angst after he has taken over the position would be awesome...

Oh! A sequel with a dramatic rescue and angry gods would be really cool :)
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 5/17
Aww..that was cute and just what the story needed. I am so happy Percy learns to see his importance :)
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 5/17
Now, this makes good potential for angst, if someone decided to take him away...
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 5/17
Huh...do you see Percy simply as a way for the gods to fulfill their desires?
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 5/17
The vocabulary you used in the lemon scene was very fittting for the choice of pairing in this chapter.

Also, hillarious ending scene :)