Reviews for Bitter Revenge, Sweet Tragedy
sherryola chapter 9 . 7/13
Definitely don't like Nicole. If she was a decent nice person, she'd report her brother to the cops. I love my brothers and sister to pieces, but I would not shelter them or help them if they were doing this kind of thing.
sherryola chapter 8 . 7/13
geez. I hate the torture and might not be able to finish, but I happen to like Seaver a lot. I wonder why people hate her and blake and kate and Will and Beth so much. I love them all. Will is a saint because nobody else could put up with mean girl JJ. Beth made Hotch laugh. Seaver is sweet and she and Reid had some nice chemistry there.
luisa chapter 1 . 4/13
I doubt you will read this as no-one is on this site or is watching criminal minds just to go online and read fanfic, but I absolutely love every word on this page,
This guy is the worst! All of this is so sad! The only thing I really can’t see happening is Morgan beating someone with a baseball bat out of jealousy.
Loving it so far! Being afraid of electroction is completely understandable. I would feel the same way. God Reid is so strong but everyone seems bent on making him suffer! Everyone has been incredibly in character, Reid especially. I hope he will be okay! Brain damage is a terrifying concept.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2017
SO. GOOD.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/19/2017
AJDBOUDYFBOUAHBFVHABFVOAFOVBAOFUVHBFOUHVBOUHBOUFHBVOUHBFVOUHAFOVUHBADFOHVBOUADFHBVODUAFHBVOUDHFVOUHDVOUHDABFOVUHBDAFOVHBADOFUHVBOADFBVOAFBVOUADFHBVOU
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2017
HOLY FUKING SHITE IM FREAKING THE HELL OUT THIS IS SO INTENSE IN GONNA HAVE A SEIZURE PQWJRFIQJWNRFPIWURFPIEURFPIUERNPFIUEQRPIFPQEIURFPIQEURPIUHQEPRIUHPIQEURPIQERPIUEBRPI
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2017
LZCHGIuzV SCHB CJH C KXHCB H\BHBFVHBIVBDFHVB
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
OMG IM SO SORRY IM LAUGHING BUT.. HOTCH IS SWIMMING IN SPIDERS!XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2017
HOLY SHIT STICKS! IM CRYING!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
OMG WHAT IS IT?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
awpeif-iwrfouUBFGIWBF-9UFOIPWJRFGB VERY GOOD!
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 22 . 5/24/2017
Nice ending! I really enjoyed this story
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
Other than a few minor things, this fic is the shit. Third time reading it. Much love xx