Reviews for Bitter Revenge, Sweet Tragedy
SO. GOOD.
AJDBOUDYFBOUAHBFVHABFVOAFOVBAOFUVHBFOUHVBOUHBOUFHBVOUHBFVOUHAFOVUHBADFOHVBOUADFHBVODUAFHBVOUDHFVOUHDVOUHDABFOVUHBDAFOVHBADOFUHVBOADFBVOAFBVOUADFHBVOU
HOLY FUKING SHITE IM FREAKING THE HELL OUT THIS IS SO INTENSE IN GONNA HAVE A SEIZURE PQWJRFIQJWNRFPIWURFPIEURFPIUERNPFIUEQRPIFPQEIURFPIQEURPIUHQEPRIUHPIQEURPIQERPIUEBRPI
LZCHGIuzV SCHB CJH C KXHCB H\BHBFVHBIVBDFHVB
OMG IM SO SORRY IM LAUGHING BUT.. HOTCH IS SWIMMING IN SPIDERS!XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
HOLY SHIT STICKS! IM CRYING!
OMG WHAT IS IT?!
awpeif-iwrfouUBFGIWBF-9UFOIPWJRFGB VERY GOOD!
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 22 . 5/24
Nice ending! I really enjoyed this story
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
Other than a few minor things, this fic is the shit. Third time reading it. Much love xx
inahatedworld chapter 22 . 2/27/2016
MyLittleRobin chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
DON'T KILL HIM!

I love your story but i will BURN this story with my flames if you kill him.
:[
Don't doubt me.
Chanelx chapter 22 . 9/17/2015
Wow. I must say this is the BEST torture story I've ever read. I love how you gave them background story's and I really love Reid and Rachel. It's just so sweet, even though it has a sad end. I am a bit sad that Rossu had to lose all of his fingers and that there isn't a story about Reid having to go trough his addiction all over again and I would want to read how he became depressed and wanted to die again. I was kind of hoping the end would be where Reid is self harming and eventually taking his own life - this time succeeding - and die in a peacefull hallucination to being reunited with Rachel again.
Nonetheless, I loved it! From beginning to end! You should really make more of these stories! Like with different methods and endings. Also happy you decided to kill Seaver and not one of the others (never really liked her because she wasn't that long in the team). Thank you for writing this masterpiece! Xoxox!
Iceleaf13 chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Ach! No. I don't like spiders. That last scene was awful.
whatthenesmith chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I'm only just starting this and 1. I can already tell it's going to be good & 2. I'm already screaming on the inside. Well done on the first chapter, I cannot wait to read more :)