Reviews for Best Day Ever
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
to add chapters you go into 'manage stories' then you go to the story. You go to chapter, then clip add chapter
Morgan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I loved it
Mijo chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Dude that was good and I think u should make more storys about this and more it's really good.
WonderingWhatIf chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Haha Loved it . the "Curiosity killed the cat E" part made me laugh my head off
Morgan chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh yeah
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I think you should add more chapters...ones you find out how to add other chapters!:D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love this! U r amazing! Please write more!
jazzybizzle chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awww...I feel so loved xD

You know what? (snaps fingers) I was just thinking about Sarah's room for my new story, Disturbia, and I was just thinking about a balcony! Then I read this wonderful piece of work...

Please make more oneshots! :) You're very good!
DramaMama01 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Loved it! So much! OMFG! I got butterflies for crying out loud! I almost cried at the end! (: 3

Chapters: What you do, is you upload them to your Doc Manager, then you go to Manage Stories, then find the story you want, then all the way to your right find Edit/Preview, then mouse over that, and click edit. Story properties should come up. Mouse up to Editing Story: Name of story. Underneath should be Properties, Content/Chapters, Line Preview, Download/Backup. Click Content and chapters. Then put the name of the chapter.. or just say chapter 2, either way, then go over to your right, select the little drop down menu, and find the chapter you uploaded. Then all the way over is the Add Chapter. And you should be set!

No problem, it took me a while to figure it out too! (:
winterwinter chapter 1 . 2/4/2012