Reviews for The Tuning Fork
This is sad, but I really want more
EnderDragon21 chapter 4 . 1/20
Is there more?
I hope there's gonna be more
This is amazing
Just oh my god I love it so much
EnderDragon21 chapter 3 . 1/20
Anskjsjfiwgsuagdkhqosjsisgejwhoxjda
El0ndon chapter 4 . 1/5
Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
It sucks that this fic seems to have died, it's really interesting. If you ever get a chance to continue this, you really should!
spelhas chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
This is so good! I like how not only are danny and vlad 'friends' but they r also related :) I really like how nonchalant vlad was at offering to kill the bullies... :)
Ie-maru chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I really hope you come back to this at some point. I've become a big fan of your Danny Phantom stories and this one seems very promising!
Dontblink chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Wow, this is depressing. At least finish it. I know you put this story under the horror genre, so let's see some bad things happen to Danny's abusers. No child should live like this.
And kids like Dash and Jasmine should be scared into going on the straight and narrow. They are too self absorbed and spoiled to see Danny as more than a rag doll. They all need a reality check.
wooftmnt chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Any chance of updating this? Come now, its been so long. If you have abandoned this then 'man- up' and say so. Don't leave us hanging like this!
Expergiscimini chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Are you going to continue this story? If so, please do, I love and I find it adorable and cute.
I would love to see what happens next. :3
BelieverofManyThings chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Fantastic story :-D
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Please finish this story it's good.
anitahailey chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Are you going to continues this story or is it over? Because while I'm fine with it being done, I would still really love to see how Vlad will take Danny away from the Fentons and what will happen with that. This is probably one of the only Danny/Vlad Father/Son stories that I've really enjoyed so just curious.
RedSky chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
oh I love your fanfiction! please please continue! continued as soon as possible!
brightsol chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
I love this story, i can so relate to poor Danny.