Reviews for The Tuning Fork
RusEmp chapter 5 . 8/16
To hell morals! Its awesome story.
Azera-v chapter 1 . 6/23
Poor Danny.
mind-your-fingers chapter 1 . 5/14
I know you're not in the fandom anymore, but I'm new, and this is one of the fics that enamored me the most. Like...holy shit, man, I don't know where to start. IMMENSE props to you for using the idea of Danny being biologically Vlad'sthat concept reeks of potential and I've not seen it get played with near enough. Aside from that, good lord, this fic has a perfect love/horror ratio to it; it's one of my favorites to read! My only suggestions would be to perhaps do a little more thorough of proofreading, in the way of awkward wording and actual-word typos. Other than that I've no complaints; your writing style is perfectly suited to subject matter like this. I'm probably just babbling at this point, but all in all, I adore this and will continue to do so; thank you for sharing this with us!
OoOoOoOoOo chapter 5 . 1/1
Morals are overrated. I still love this story :3
Thatonecatcalledferrero chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
SUCH AN EVIL STORY!*gasp*!Iloveit
The Laughing Willow chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
Oh wow! That was really something, and I mean that in an entirely positive way! Like, the story was so sad, but through the whole thing I just kept thinking about how accurate you got Vlad's dialogue! Like it felt so real! It was always my favorite thing about Glad. And as sad as the story was and death is sad, there's always something satisfying about the bad guy getting what's coming to them. So yeah, loved the story! The only criticism I would give is that some of your paragraphs were super long, so it was easy to lose my place. But that's such a small thing. Great story!
Demon's Macabre chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Lovely wonderful story! you could find work with Lemony Snicket! I adore his Series of Unfortunate Events. Your writing style is almost quite similar!
TobisAGoodBoyx chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Adore, Love, your story! This is honestly one of the best story I've ever read. I find the father and son relationship with Vlad and Danny Adorable!
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
This was beautiful and I'm glad he slaughtered them like the pigs they were. I'm so happy for Danny
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
I'm good. I'll be remembering this for a while. I loved it! Even though I hated how those creatures in Amity treated Danny, the ending was adorable and sweet.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
Wow. For basically being beat to "death" every school day, and being bullied at home, Danny throwing a rock sure is horrible. I mean, he could have injured that Tania dog that tried to attack him and everything. *deadpan face* I sincerely hope that the sarcasm I wished to express got across to you clearly.
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
I love this! It is so quietly dark and brutal!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
I loved this grim tale beyond belief
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
you're awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
I'm glad this was finished! I read the 4 parts earlier, but it is nice to see the last part done. It is true though. People are willing to mourn someone's death, but not help them on life.