Reviews for The Tuning Fork
Ectolilly chapter 4 . 7/18
I was surprised to see how genuine Vlad was about wanting Danny to be happy at first, even if it wasn't with him. That didn't seem very much like Vlad. But then I considered the change in circumstances; here Danny is actually his son & much younger. His concern is for Danny & not himself bc he's worried about alienating the boy. We also never saw how Vlad acts around children so it makes sense that he's be more careful around them. I loved Vlad's interactions with Danny & overall personality- even if he is a little deranged. The humor mixed in with this was refreshing too. " His first but of doubt didn't last long" indeed. I'll admit I had thought this was completed based on the summary & am a bit disappointed this is where it ends...but what is here is very good & I'm glad I read it. I'm definitely going to go & find the rest of the poem.
xTCatxx chapter 4 . 6/21
Please please tell me your still continuing this story and will update it VERY soon
danphanphan chapter 4 . 5/11
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA i love this so much! i hope you're planning on finishing it
Shadis Anubis chapter 4 . 4/23
This story is absolutely wonderful. In a really sad kind of way. I really can NOT wait to see what happens next. 10/10 would recommend!
Please update! :) its lovely.
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 4 . 3/14
I...Need...MORE!
Crimson cat angel chapter 4 . 2/28
Love!
TiannaMVA chapter 4 . 2/16
D:

Don't mind me, I'm just screaming from the abyss this story sent me into when I realized it hadn't been updated in three years, on such a cliffie too! Danny's a sweetie, and I'm just so sad for him! I also want someone to slap those other little brats across the face.
OutOfThisUniverse chapter 4 . 2/15
"Wow! What a cute, angst-filled, well-written story-"
*hasnt been updated in 3 years*
"Allow me to go hide and cry for an hour."

No, but really. It's amazing. Better than most things I've ever read. Even if you've lost certain interest and it's more of a chore at this point, please, please do us a favor and wrap it up, good or bad.
SillyShelby chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
My girlfriend sent this to me and i have to say it is the best Danny vlad father son fanficrion i have ever read!
Sunny Miller chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
I can just imgine vlad getting together all his lawyers and evidance, getting ready to fight for danny!
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
(so glad my friend recomended this to me!)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
I can't wait till we get an update!
midnightbittersweet chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I loved this so much! Your work is the best! I love your writing so much you have no idea!
(And correct me if i am wrong but did i get a little vibe of 'the girl who was forgotten by absolutely everyone' by Katy Towel?)
You character writing is amazing and your plot lines are the best!
thank you so much!
TheBoss3254 chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
FINISH THE FUCKING STORY
Triscribe chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Hee, Danny's reaction to his punishment's is so cute. ;)