Reviews for The Tuning Fork
Morals are overrated. I still love this story :3
Thatonecatcalledferrero chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
SUCH AN EVIL STORY!*gasp*!Iloveit
The Laughing Willow chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
Oh wow! That was really something, and I mean that in an entirely positive way! Like, the story was so sad, but through the whole thing I just kept thinking about how accurate you got Vlad's dialogue! Like it felt so real! It was always my favorite thing about Glad. And as sad as the story was and death is sad, there's always something satisfying about the bad guy getting what's coming to them. So yeah, loved the story! The only criticism I would give is that some of your paragraphs were super long, so it was easy to lose my place. But that's such a small thing. Great story!
Demon's Macabre chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Lovely wonderful story! you could find work with Lemony Snicket! I adore his Series of Unfortunate Events. Your writing style is almost quite similar!
TobisAGoodBoyx chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Adore, Love, your story! This is honestly one of the best story I've ever read. I find the father and son relationship with Vlad and Danny Adorable!
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
This was beautiful and I'm glad he slaughtered them like the pigs they were. I'm so happy for Danny
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
I'm good. I'll be remembering this for a while. I loved it! Even though I hated how those creatures in Amity treated Danny, the ending was adorable and sweet.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
Wow. For basically being beat to "death" every school day, and being bullied at home, Danny throwing a rock sure is horrible. I mean, he could have injured that Tania dog that tried to attack him and everything. *deadpan face* I sincerely hope that the sarcasm I wished to express got across to you clearly.
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
I love this! It is so quietly dark and brutal!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
I loved this grim tale beyond belief
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
you're awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
I'm glad this was finished! I read the 4 parts earlier, but it is nice to see the last part done. It is true though. People are willing to mourn someone's death, but not help them on life.
Shiny Bachuru chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
Well...I'm not quite sure what I was expecting. Not this, certainly. Nonetheless, I am delighted you managed to finish this after so long. Thank you so much.

(And no, I will not forget about this. It's too terrifyingly good to forget.)
Natzi Sumbitch chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
A warning to all children! Don't bully and/or attempt to murder other children or a half dead billionaire MAY swoop down and brutally murder you like it's his job!
Twin Fox Tails chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
I THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED BUT HERE YOU ARE, YOU SCOUNDREL

I'm so glad to see this finished! There is something so quietly beautiful about this story and 'My Fair Lady'. Along with 'Fourteen Ways to Say I Love You,' they really defined my experience in the DP fandom. Even though I am not actively into DP anymore, I was thrilled to see this update. You are a fantastic writer~

And the moral of the story that I learned, despite your claims, is that if you act like a horrid spawn of Satan, you gon' die like a horrid spawn of Satan. Jazz can go to hell in a hand basket.