Reviews for Unexpected Love Story
emowolf15 chapter 1 . 3/11
Update pleeeeeassse
It is a little imbaresed to say it max even thoue it made her fell wered but hay she yosed it to her advanteg and I liked it when you added that little part were it is like she did a little dance in her head that mad e me crack up
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
where are all the other chapters? this story is AWESOME!
ScarletCraft chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Aww I was hoping they did like each other
LAdolphingirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hey, Sweet Lunar land...I saw the comment from Mirageking7...I just wanted to say you shouldn't listen to People who criticize your story just because THEY don't like it...Write for yourself and all the people who are fans of what you're writing. Like MaxXEmily. I'm a fan of that, and of Max and not one thing anybody says can make me think otherwise. Ignore Mirageking7. Because he's is just being a MAJOR DRAMA QUEEN! and yes, marageking7...that was directed toward you! *ahem* anyway. don't listen to big jerks. they're just being mean. Ignore the flames and bonfires! Only take constructive criticism. No one can tell you how to write YOUR STORY! because it's yours...Okay? I'm just trying to help. Maybe you'll write me back?

Sincerely: LAdolphingirl
LAdolphingirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
...I liked the old story...maybe you just had too much bad criticism... :(
LAdolphingirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I was never mad at you, girl...I'm a little dissapointed you changed it in this way...But whatever! it's your story!
mirageking7 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
What DAFUCK! MAX IS A TRAITOR! YOU PISS ME OFF. TRELLIS WOULD NEVER KILL EMILY!
YOU DICK! MAX BETRAYED EVERYOBE AND TOOK THE FUCKING MOTHER STONE! NEXT TIME, DO A TRELLIS x EMILY FANFIC!'!
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
:) ;D more more more you are so good :) x1000000000009990 please wright more
Fireember345 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
What happened to the story, why did you change it
Merf chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Loved the ship and story. I'm sad she died though...;_;
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
It has, been awhile since you made a new story ... I can't wait for you next one ! Oohh I dont wan to criticize your work bbbuutt pppllleeaaaasssee dont let Emily die please let her go to Trellis
Lacey chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Oh, i hope you make 'trellis's adventure to find love' soon! I urge you to make more. it's good, and I like it, but (and i know I've said this ALLOT) I sure hope Emily didn't die. I know I sound like an idiot saying that too. but I think it's a little shocking. good story though, write more soon!
Lacey chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Oh, I forgot, I'm still trying to find 'Trellis's adventure to find love' but I can't find it...i would like to read it, but I'm thinking you haven't made the next chapter yet,but your chapters are nice and long, so that's good. I hope you make Trellis's POV soon! :)
Lacey chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Did Emily just DIE!?, I hope not, that's confusing. When are you making Trellis's point of view?...I hope Emily didn't just Die, she's the main character...Well anyway, it's a good story, I like it. except for the whole Emily-has-to-die part. but that's the main part. I hope you make the next one soon, but you mustn't have read the fifth book,or chose to ignore that max was Sixty years old, but when I read the fourth book that idea came into my head too, I'm waiting for the sixth book. it's a promising story, and I like it, but I just wanted to remind you that the two that get turned to stones names are Pierce and Ronin, just reminding you...but it's a nice 't take anything personally, I'm just speaking my mind.