Reviews for The White Rose
ammone-sempai chapter 21 . 5/27
I just realized that I read this fanfic a while back, I hope that you will update the sequel for this story! - Your fanfics are amazing by the way!
TheUsagi1995 chapter 21 . 1/31
Ok, thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much for this fanfiction, it was GREAT! It was so cute and i love the way Kakashi treats Naruto. Its great, because as you said in the story, be in love with someone is much more than make love to him/her... And the part where the Kuubi tells Naruto the truth about his family is very nice to... I cried back then... I Really love this story, your ideas your vocabulery, the plot, ALL OF IT! So Please if it is possible, finish that sequel!
I thank you once again...
TheUsagi1995
KkChibiChop chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
This story was amazing! Very well written and a quite nice slow build story. I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you for sharing it!
RealDIEMONDS chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Ok, this review is looooooooooooong overdue. I FINALLY managed to read the entire fic (in a day and 2 hours lmao) and I can say that it has become one of my favorites. The style of writing is so mature and just thought provoking, I really loved every moment of it. The Neji storyline confused me at points and I was like 'ok what?' but I get it, it's your artistic vision so I respect it.
I really like the way you portrayed the characters, it was very authentic (although considering this is fanfiction, what really is authentic?). The fangirl in me just wished for more sexy kakanaru scenes, but that's okay, I'll live!
And I'm really looking forward to the sequel! I'm really interested what it's gonna be about. Mind sharing some details? ccc:
Anyway, I look forward to your future work!
Diemonds, xoxo
CluelessReader chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
So I just finished chapter 19, when I realized what the KNKNK's throughout the fic mean... By the way this story is so far in two of my top tens :)
Beech chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Really loved this story, it was beautifully written. Off to find the sequel now...
Rae
Xyra Kaze chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
It's so sweet that iruka was the one that helped naruto. I always say that iruka plays an important role in his life so I'm glad you wrote this chapter like this
Xyra Kaze chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Naruto just needs time
Xyra Kaze chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Heart breaking.
Xyra Kaze chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
That was adorable. Poor kakashi
Xyra Kaze chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Kakashi needs to be there for him
Xyra Kaze chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Oh my word! That is soooo sad
Xyra Kaze chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Shame kakashi's turmoil is so sad. I hope that naruto won't take it too badly
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
I must admit that in the actual series when jiraiya died, it was heart breaking. I hope kakashi will be able to help naruto
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
That chunin must have kidded himself. Lol kakashi just likes to entertain himself with other people's reactions, I'm telling you now. Lol awesome chapter.