Reviews for The Seduction of Kate Beckett
Bitterman chapter 6 . 3/23
This is so well written. If your intention is to infuriate Caskett lovers you have hit the spot. Beckett mooning over her ex, and Castle taking it. Castle should realise Beckett needs male attention constantly, notice her flirting, he would never be sure of her. Rick, cut your losses leave the precinct and Beckett behind.
CKL chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
I liked the beginning of your story. However, as the story progressed you began using too much of the episode dialogue.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
so perfect and so in character
satheo2013 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
fun story, like the humor a lot :) good M
kerry.mildon chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Will you be continuing this? It's a great story.
Zeki Young chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Really enjoyed this - fab work!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Nice writung. Enjoyed. But no update for a long time.
Ariel119 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Hehe. Awesome final line!
Ariel119 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I'm glad you got back in this game. (heh. see what I did there?) Sorry someone hurt you...
glo1196 chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Will there be more to this?
bubblersparadise chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Love it!
sunnyamazing chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Why has it taken me so long to review this?! I am bad. So very bad.
This chapter makes me giggle, awww and giggle and then need a shower. I know that this didn't go where you expected it to, but I know that it went somewhere so very amazing.
The way that you intertwine the real and your alternate reality is a wonderful talent. Can't wait to see who wins the next round ;)
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Man, thus is really good. Please update soon :D
CastleCrazie chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
That was the most unusual M FF yet! I am not easily surprised being the conisouer of smut that I am, however that was FUN! I like it in the shower-only once in the bath tub and NEVER with anyone clothed. You have an cute brain.
Kateit chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Caught up with all the chaps! awesome!