Reviews for VISITOR: The Alien III
Switchblaze chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
I fricken love these alien fanfics of yours! I've read all 3 of them this week, please update this one soon. I'm very curious to read what happens next
Vegetto800 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Now that was a left turn. I mean I pretty much figured out the whole Erica wanting to create a new race thing, but the way she is going about it...now that's a bit different.
Vegetto800 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Update!
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
First off, I'm a huge fan of Alien and Predator, but I've never read any fics about them. And so far, I think you've really captured the essence of the movies and put them into words. I really like the scene set-up and how there's already suspense. The one thing I would suggest fixing is all the text in parentheses. I'm not really sure if you need the parentheses. I would delete them and simply leave the text as such, in my opinion. The reason being that I find the parentheses distracting. If you'd like to keep it separate from the rest of the story, then I'd suggest using italics instead. But, this really is my preference, so if no one else has a problem with it, don't change it because I said something. But, other than that, I really liked it so far and am interested to see what happens next. Well done. :)