Reviews for Peacocks Understand
writhen heart chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Hahaha, that is so like Lucius to accuse Narcissa of talking about the peacock as though he's a "Mudblood"!
writhen heart chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Hehehe
writhen heart chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Ah! It's so weird but I totally see it happening!
kffs chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Hahahahahahahah I can't even
Eternally Seventeen chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Uhh
This was a bit disturbing
But HILARIOUS
And shouldn't laugh
But OH MY GOD :P
Eternally Seventeen chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
GAMMA :P
My mind went crazy after the last sentence.
You sure have a way with the dirty :P
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Oh. My. God! I just can't even. This was hilarious, I read all three chapters and it was disturbing but very funny. Just wow lol. It had me laughing throughout the story, great job lol. And I seriously think that you should change your Genre to humor because this is just too funny for words, oh Gamma lol.
Sara Darkotter chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I really shouldn't be laughing. I'm laughing anyway. Lucius/Peacock forever XD
Catatonic Muse chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Best. First line. Ever. Also, best third line.

"Just because he's a peacock, he can't feel love?" Seriously, I'm cracking up right now. This should definitely be more of a thing than it is.

Poor Lucius, the peacock understands him better than Cissy...and having the peacock in bed is sure as heck not going to lure her back (unless she also has a thing for peacocks?)

I guess we know why the peacocks at the Manor are always in a bad mood!
Catatonic Muse chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Poor peacock! Poor, confused peacock!

I love how Lucius is trying to be polite after defiling that poor peacock, as well as Cissy's reaction.

"Please don't tell me," was perfect!
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
AAH! This is crazy! Why do I suddenly want to read more Lucius/Peacock? Not smutty, that might go a little too far for even me, but just Lucius talking to peacocks...

Ooh, burn! Cissy might need some ice...

I liked the insight that Lucius's thoughts gave to his character. It really made the drabble!
Cynthia's Fanfictions Galore chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Do you know how much I love you right now?
DO YOU?
Oh my goodness.
Forget Drapple.
Lucius/Peacock all the way.
kamiccolo's rose chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
well, it is interesting, update soon!
Abused Wide Bellatris chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Have you ever read Ron's Secret by Deathlike Silence? Because this is like the blonde, evil, pimp-cane-carrying version of that, without all the castration and graphic squicky owl sex.

Awesome.
Expecting Rain chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I love this little saga. Lucius/peacock 4eva!