Reviews for I Did What With Lucius?
SeboTheLobster chapter 1 . 10/2
Poor Snape.
TheBoleynPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/10
Lol !
newtellagoose chapter 1 . 7/19
This was posted in 2013 lmao im so late dang it. THIS IS HILARIOUS THO. I enjoyed it a lot thank you *standing ovation*
Becca chapter 1 . 7/6
Oh my lord I'm laughing so bloody hard that I'm terribly afraid that I'm going to spill my tea everywhere oh dear I sound like a posh british lady xD oh well you have a brilliant sense of humour, keep uo the awesome work!
Hilarious! :D
QuidditchPlayerPotter chapter 1 . 6/28
Amazing !
Amazing! It was so funny! Haha! Lol! Can't stop laughing! I need to breathe! Hahahahahaha!
misssocrates chapter 1 . 5/27
dumbledore is a perv LOL
sakutirz chapter 1 . 4/24
That was hilarious! Poor Severus! I know how he feels :-P obsessed indeed :-D I really liked and it helped a lot that there weren't spelling mistakes or grammatical errors ;-) hope to read more good, well written and humorous fanfics in the near future! :-)
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/7
Delirious & delightful
LOL BANTA chapter 1 . 1/21
AH chapter 1 . 1/6
Lady Slytherpuff chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
How in the name of merlins saggy Y-fronts did you write that. No wait did you actually write that or its just one of my sick stories that I fabricate in my mind ? Oh yes I'm that insane. Thats what I get for being introduced to the Harry Potter series. My mind is only on Harry Potter. And Merlins teeth ! I keep thinking about Sirius/Hermione or Sirius/OC stories ! How sick am I ?! I really should get some Medical help. Anyways, back to the topic on hand. Excellent story. I should really search for magical people getting their hands on fanfiction. Lolz !
May you write freely and your imagination never be deprived,
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Haha poor Severus, that was so hilarious XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Hi, fellow fanfic addict,(a,so known as Mia)
That was one of the best crack-fics I've ever read! (And I've read a LOT) Just wanted to say that, cause it's 2am and I just laughed my kidney out and need to sleep but am gonna go check your profile instead. 3