Reviews for I Did What With Lucius?
misssocrates chapter 1 . 5/27
dumbledore is a perv LOL
sakutirz chapter 1 . 4/24
That was hilarious! Poor Severus! I know how he feels :-P obsessed indeed :-D I really liked and it helped a lot that there weren't spelling mistakes or grammatical errors ;-) hope to read more good, well written and humorous fanfics in the near future! :-)
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/7
Delirious & delightful
LOL BANTA chapter 1 . 1/21
Umm...
AH chapter 1 . 1/6
WHEN I GO ON MY ACCOUNT THIS IS HETTING SUCH A LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA
Lady Slytherpuff chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
How in the name of merlins saggy Y-fronts did you write that. No wait did you actually write that or its just one of my sick stories that I fabricate in my mind ? Oh yes I'm that insane. Thats what I get for being introduced to the Harry Potter series. My mind is only on Harry Potter. And Merlins teeth ! I keep thinking about Sirius/Hermione or Sirius/OC stories ! How sick am I ?! I really should get some Medical help. Anyways, back to the topic on hand. Excellent story. I should really search for magical people getting their hands on fanfiction. Lolz !
May you write freely and your imagination never be deprived,
sincerely,
themarauderalloveragain
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Haha poor Severus, that was so hilarious XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Hi, fellow fanfic addict,(a,so known as Mia)
That was one of the best crack-fics I've ever read! (And I've read a LOT) Just wanted to say that, cause it's 2am and I just laughed my kidney out and need to sleep but am gonna go check your profile instead. 3
ThatRandomBrownChick
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hahaha BRILLIANT! Please write more! Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on the top?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This just bloody made my day
rose ravenclaw chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
THIS IS BRILLENT i was rolling around laughing at this as ron would say "bloody brillent!"thx soo much
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
OMAGOD!
I laughed so hard it hurts!
P chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh my, this is the funniest thing ever! XD I love how poor Severus is being tortured by his own vivid imagination... you have written a true gem!
Oh, and "Tell your father… I said hello" had me on the floor laughing. XD
angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
my god! so freaking hilarious :) i love it especially the part with hermione lol
SlytherinHoney chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I am crying right now. Literally crying. Snot is coming out of my nose like a disgusting freak and my Dad thinks I'm losing my mind cackling like a mad-women in my desk-corner and snorting all over the place. Poor dear, he may be wondering who he should contact to lock me up.

Favorite lines:

"Why is this story marked in 'Favorites'?"

"Oh look at the time," Dumbledore exclaimed. "I almost forgot, I have a meeting with the Minister of Magic at seven this evening," he said, pulling out his pocket watch. "I better be off!"

Snape's eyes narrowed. "But it's only two."

Dumbledore patted Snape on the back and turned towards the door. "Well, you know how I hate to be late; Toodle-loo!"

Then, the Headmaster was gone, leaving Snape awestruck, inquisitive, and close to vomiting. With great difficulty, Snape forced himself to look at the screen just long enough to move the rodent to a little red 'X' in the corner and sent the incriminating debauchery to crawl back into the web it came from.