Reviews for I Did What With Lucius?
QuidditchPlayerPotter chapter 1 . 6/28
Amazing !
Amazing! It was so funny! Haha! Lol! Can't stop laughing! I need to breathe! Hahahahahaha!
missnunderstood chapter 1 . 5/27
dumbledore is a perv LOL
sakutirz chapter 1 . 4/24
That was hilarious! Poor Severus! I know how he feels :-P obsessed indeed :-D I really liked and it helped a lot that there weren't spelling mistakes or grammatical errors ;-) hope to read more good, well written and humorous fanfics in the near future! :-)
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/7
Delirious & delightful
LOL BANTA chapter 1 . 1/21
Umm...
AH chapter 1 . 1/6
WHEN I GO ON MY ACCOUNT THIS IS HETTING SUCH A LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA
Lady Slytherpuff chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
How in the name of merlins saggy Y-fronts did you write that. No wait did you actually write that or its just one of my sick stories that I fabricate in my mind ? Oh yes I'm that insane. Thats what I get for being introduced to the Harry Potter series. My mind is only on Harry Potter. And Merlins teeth ! I keep thinking about Sirius/Hermione or Sirius/OC stories ! How sick am I ?! I really should get some Medical help. Anyways, back to the topic on hand. Excellent story. I should really search for magical people getting their hands on fanfiction. Lolz !
May you write freely and your imagination never be deprived,
sincerely,
themarauderalloveragain
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Haha poor Severus, that was so hilarious XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Hi, fellow fanfic addict,(a,so known as Mia)
That was one of the best crack-fics I've ever read! (And I've read a LOT) Just wanted to say that, cause it's 2am and I just laughed my kidney out and need to sleep but am gonna go check your profile instead. 3
ThatRandomBrownChick
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hahaha BRILLIANT! Please write more! Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on the top?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This just bloody made my day
rose ravenclaw chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
THIS IS BRILLENT i was rolling around laughing at this as ron would say "bloody brillent!"thx soo much
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
OMAGOD!
I laughed so hard it hurts!
P chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh my, this is the funniest thing ever! XD I love how poor Severus is being tortured by his own vivid imagination... you have written a true gem!
Oh, and "Tell your father… I said hello" had me on the floor laughing. XD