Reviews for Just a Girl in a Bar
mollyisfast chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter. Interesting role reversal here. I like it!
Clkaudiia chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
seibelle chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Yay! Your updates make a lot of people happy too!

Just saying that we're here.
greyshepherd143 chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
They're definitely falling for each other!

Ignore those hateful reviews, they don't know what it's like to be a full time student & a working student. I'm a full time & working student as well so I appreciate you finding time to update :)
StacieH chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
That was cute ... loved the chapter.

I'm sorry you had to endure the senseless comments from assholes .. what did they really think they were going to accomplish? I mean, do they think they are going to bully you into an update? What jerks!

I'm so glad you were able to rise above them and come back with an awesome update and a new story to boot.
wantmerder2wed chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Yay! Loved this and am still in shock for Mer. I had to remember that episode had hunt and Callie married. Oh cristina... Yes Derek does need some heating for the winter, he might as well stay spring, summer and fall too. Thanks for the update.
Mona chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Loved it It was definitely worth the wait :)
Lourdi chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Great update. Anxiously waiting for the next one
Danielle chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
That was adorable ;-)
MerderluvrDear chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Dear BeccalovesMerDer:
Thanks for continuing this wonderful story despite your crazy schedule. I was very happy to see you had posted recently. I have been enjoying this story and am willing to wait til whenever you have time to write some more. Hope school goes well for you.
jasamforlife chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Great update!
Love this story!
Can't wait to see what happens with Owen and Christina!
Update again soon!
Clkaudiia chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
3 3 3 Merder 3 3 3
Wantmerder2wed chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Read at work as I was so excited to see an update. Will write more when I am home lol.
CileSuns92 chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Ooooh, never run out of coffee. That's a rule, Mer, that's a golden rule ;)

Look at them, taking a step ahead in their relationship. Loved everything about this chapter, especially considering the fact that you're back updating!

I can't wait to read more of this and the new story! Ignore the haters, they're still going to hate and us, we'll keep loving your story!
Juni chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
I'm glad you updated. MerDer are taking steps in their relationship, the trial is progressing, Ellis approves. Nice chapter :)
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »