Reviews for Through the Eyes of Jake
RubyDee chapter 19 . 1/22/2015
I really liked TtEoJ. So light hearted, so cute, so dog like and so heartwarming. Makes me want to love on my animals all that much more! :)
Chanelvamp chapter 19 . 1/16/2015
This story was recommended to me. Read it in one go. Loved it! It's different, cute, funny and fluffy all in one. Great story to begin your day with and put a smile on your face :-)
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 19 . 1/16/2015
Without a doubt one of the cutest stories I have ever read. I loved it.
RubyDee chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
I saw TtEoJ rec'd on FB this morning. What a delightful story to read. Light hearted and so much love. Coming from a woman that has never had a "designer" animal I found great mirth in your tale of a pound puppy. Too often they are overlooked and sometimes never find homes. All of my friends have rescues as well. One such rescue was very leery of people and to make friends with him I rubbed beggin' strips all over myself and filled my pockets with them. We have been best of friends ever since. She also has one that I have nicknamed the handsome one. We have two of our own that are rescues and the tales you tell could be some of the same stories you tell of Jake. In any event thank you so much for taking the time to tell us this tale as Mollie and I enjoyed it immensely. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
I don't know if you'll ever see this review - but - just in case - thank you - I love this story!
blank chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
I LUVED IT! WRITE ON!
blank chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
GAHHH - HE'S TOOO CUTE!
blank chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
OMG - HE IS SO DANG ADORABLE!
blank chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
aww, jake is so cute!
twihard4321 chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
Ok I get it now
twihard4321 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
What? This never happened in twilight.
I'm confused.
tululah chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
Sweet, sweet story. Nice change from the angst. This will always be my favorite Jake :-)
tululah chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Poor, poor Jake has no idea :-(
tululah chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Such a unique fic. Gotta love Jack's pov.
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Absolutely wonderful story! Cute, sweet, packed with action, perfect! Thank you for sharing it :-)