Reviews for Harry PendragonPotter
Brilliant story!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Well done
whitebuffalowmn chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Hey Sarge! Tell me, did you ever start the sequel to this story? Just curious, thanks.
Fandomhope chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I love it
VictoriaRae chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
I really enjoy all of your stories and think you're a great writer. I am so glad Ginny and the twins are not made evil and that Ron and Severus are punished. I have very few things to complain about. First, it seems like you speed through things pretty quick. I would've liked more details on what happened on the cruise as well as some more character development. Next, why must you be so hateful to gays? I understand it is your choice as you're the author but it really turned me off to your story. Why mention it at all if it's not a major plot device? Last, make Harry more human. I know he is kind of perfect in every way, but have him argue with his girlfriends or something. I'd love to see Luma bring him down a peg or two! Great job overall and I hope to see more.
-Victoria
Really terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Terrific!
ob1292 chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
This story was very good. I was however severely disappointed in you as an author when your main character who hates bulling and bigotry turned into a complete hypocrite and acted like a homophobe.
ob1292 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I like you description of New Orleans, however I think that you were very generous by only listing those faults.
Good Job
mad1zel chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
great story
Nerdygurl4 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
While fast paced and a little vague at times I was mostly enjoying this story until you started bringing blatant homophobic commentary into your story, now I am just disgusted. I will not be finishing this story and will be sure to avoid any other story you write to spare being subjected to such hateful bigotry.
noreenklose chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Excellent!
A most enjoyable story.
I really liked reading it.
I loved what you did to Draco, Draco Malfoy!
Thanks for sharing.