Reviews for Harry PendragonPotter
puppetmaster01 chapter 3 . 8/15
*sighs* I wish you didn't drag the twins, bill and Charlie into this I wish u didn't
corsair1977 chapter 5 . 7/3
May he go with the Grace of God, even when a loved one is gone, they are always remembered. Your father shall be remembered, not just by family and friends, but any who have enjoyed his writings over the years.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 6/30
I really enjoyed this story. I'm still not a big harem fan, but I do like your style and especially enjoy the positive portrayals of the Goblins and House-elves.

I particularly like the inclusion of the parents (magical as well as nonmagical) in Harry's circle. One of the things I disliked about the novels was the way Hermione seemed to just leave her parents behind without much thought, until book 7 (when she modified their memories and sent them away). They weren't even given the chance to get to know her world. This is completely understandable where the Dursleys are concerned; they are happy to get rid of Harry, and the feeling is mutual. However, the Grangers don't seem like the sort of parents who would willingly allow their daughter to more or less skip out of their lives from the age of 12 or 13. I think they would want to know about their daughter's new world and her friends. (Many of my favorite authors tend to follow pattern in their stories, which makes them more interesting, IMO.)

Anyway, thanks for a fun read.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 6/30
After chapter one, the hostility toward Amelia surprised me.

Whoa! The Twins just had their wings clipped. I guess the allied families weren't fooling with the Weasleys. It will be interesting to see what they all do from this point. Arthur, Bill, and Charlie seem to be honorable, but I have my doubts about Molly. I'm surprised at Harry's hostility to the Twins; he usually likes them. I'm not surprised at his descriptions of Ronald and Percy, as I agree with him.

I'm surprised Draco didn't fall back on his favorite line: "Wait till my father hears about this!"

I can't wait for the chaos which should erupt after Harry's greeting. Hang on, everyone!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/30
It sounds like Christmas came early for Ragnok and Amelia! They really did manage to do away with a large number of their problems. Even McGonagall got lucky and appears to be making the most of the bonuses Hogwarts is tossing to her.

Alas, it sounds like DumDum has finally managed to out himself as a totally corrupt Dark Lord and took his bad little boy Snape with him.

I wonder why Dudley's magic was bound. What would have happened to him had this not been discovered? I guess he'll be off to Hogwarts instead of Smeltings. Hehe
RIP may God bless you. My thoughts are with you ar this sad time
noreenklose chapter 5 . 6/23
Dear SFC CopperHead,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as we say goodbye. I am sorry for your loss. I loved his writing. May he Rest In Peace. Your father was a great writer. He will be missed by all of us, and especially by me.

With sadness,

Noreen
lizzie wolf chapter 5 . 6/23
My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your loved one rest in peace.
David M. Potter chapter 4 . 1/6
Great story!
David M. Potter chapter 3 . 1/6
Brilliant story!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Well done
whitebuffalowmn chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Hey Sarge! Tell me, did you ever start the sequel to this story? Just curious, thanks.
Fandomhope chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I love it
VictoriaRae chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
I really enjoy all of your stories and think you're a great writer. I am so glad Ginny and the twins are not made evil and that Ron and Severus are punished. I have very few things to complain about. First, it seems like you speed through things pretty quick. I would've liked more details on what happened on the cruise as well as some more character development. Next, why must you be so hateful to gays? I understand it is your choice as you're the author but it really turned me off to your story. Why mention it at all if it's not a major plot device? Last, make Harry more human. I know he is kind of perfect in every way, but have him argue with his girlfriends or something. I'd love to see Luma bring him down a peg or two! Great job overall and I hope to see more.
-Victoria